NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both drafts are C- tbh, but the first one could be completely turned around of Gurley hasn't lost a step.

I love my depth on the other team.

I plan on trading gurley, fornette and Sanders by week 6.

People will see the production, and forget about the injury risk.

You should always have a backup at every position besides k and def imo.

I think you can stream QB, TE, D, K.

I like to take only one of each, and most the time I don't even take a kicker, and take Dallas D in last round for week 1-3 streaming.

I want as many shots as I can get at RB, WR.

Dynasty, 12 team half ppr point per first down. Start 3rb, 4wr, and flex so depth matters not just studs. Been trying to get Mattison to handcuff Dalvin Cook behind my Barkley. Fournette rb3.

Gave: Tarik Cohen
Got: Duke Johnson, Mattison

So downgraded a flex option but season won't get murdered by Cook's knees or hamstring

I think you upgraded your flex option, and got mattison.

in my league rushing TD's are 10 points and receiving are 6+PPR. I didn't want Kelce that early but in 12 mans you HAVE to win at position match ups. Otherwise I would have taken the best receiver available.
This is worse than 9/11. Why?

This is worse than 9/11. Why?

[prevents QB's from being overly dominant, multipurpose backs score but guys like Fornette and Gordon are still valuable rushers despite their lack of receiving TDs.

First pick in Hodor, baby.

10 team standard, not really looking to do anything fancy this year

QB: Mahomes
WR: Juju, LAC Williams, Landry
RB: Gurley, A. Jones
TE: Engram
K: Maher
D/ST: NE

Bench:
Michel
TEN Davis
Drake
V. McDonald
Sutton
Goff

Some risks definitely

I haven't been in a league in years, have a handle on the first 5-6 rounds or so, who are some guys I should be grabbing later in the draft, rb/wr?

I haven't been in a league in years, have a handle on the first 5-6 rounds or so, who are some guys I should be grabbing later in the draft, rb/wr?

depends on how everyone is drafted. Jarvis Landry is a steal because nobody thinks he's going to do well, except all he does is catch balls for first downs. Great PPR option. Josh Jacobs is good value too if he's not taken. Josh Gordon is being slept on, taking Kareem Hunt in the 9th is value for the second half

Edit: Carlos Hyde could be a good pick now too

I target Matt Brieda in every draft in the 8th.

Emmanuel Sanders you can get in the 9th. Just trade him in the first half of the season to avoid injury risk.

I like Desean Jackson in the 11th if he is there. Don't like to reach for him though.

I like Deebo Samuel or DJ Metcalf in the 15th round.

Edit: Carlos Hyde could be a good pick now too

I dropped shady for Hyde in a pay league. Knowing Shady would sign somewhere.

Glad he went to KC instead of the Chargers or Texans. Would have regretted that move if he did.

The 20 team Sherdog League is about an hour from draft time boys!

Jerry Jones needs to shit or get off the fucking pot for fantasy purpises

I dropped shady for Hyde in a pay league. Knowing Shady would sign somewhere.

Glad he went to KC instead of the Chargers or Texans. Would have regretted that move if he did.

Literally an even worse option because KC is gonna RB by comittee and 10 touches a game for an old Shady isnt good

Is Aaron Rodgers or Lamar Jackson the better start week one? That Bears defense scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back