NFL Player Reveals What Conor McGregor told Cowboys in Pregame Speech

Cowgurls suck and so does canner..
War Texans!
War BLACK BEAST!

Certainly not Philip Rivers, he sucks check this still from an awkward angle
pFZhsf1.jpg
He has his moments of ballin out. Conner or Peterman would have us doomed.
Cowgurls suck and so does canner..
War Texans!
War BLACK BEAST!
I'll give you everything up until the Texans. Oilers were one of my favorite teams. I'm hanging on by a thread of giving a fuck about the Titans, now.
Good win against the Cowgirls, though
<LynchWink>

“Don’t fook with them Russians, I learnt my lesson.”

I'll give you everything up until the Texans. Oilers were one of my favorite teams. I'm hanging on by a thread of giving a fuck about the Titans, now.
<LynchWink>
It was sarcasm. Philip Rivers is actually a great QB mired on a bad team. The point was they took a still from an awkward angle to make him look worse, which you can do to even hall of fame quality QBs. If you watch him throw it from a different angle it was actually not a bad throw, although obviously the throwing mechanics are dog shit but he didn't grow up playing throwing sports like football or baseball (also looks even more awkward because he's a leftie).

It was sarcasm. Philip Rivers is actually a great QB mired on a bad team. The point was they took a still from an awkward angle to make him look worse, which you can do to even hall of fame quality QBs. If you watch him throw it it was actually not a bad throw, although obviously the throwing mechanics are dog shit but he didn't grow up playing throwing sports like football or baseball.
I knew you were being sarcastic.
All you have to take from the pic is the way McGregor is holding the ball, and that Peterman is only known because he managed to be so horrible in one half of a game that it was almost legendary. It has nothing to do with the position he's standing in. Just that he's him. Between him and a guy who doesn't know how to hold a football as well as a kid playing catch for the first time (probably since he didn't grow up around it) - it would be a dilemma.

<LynchWink>
watsonrun.0.gif

"Hopefully he liked it. Hopefully he saw it."

Guy has an account on here for sure. Lol

He plagiarized Khabib's "Let's Go" speech. Confirmed Shook to the core.

And nah, that is DC's bit from when he called Jones a bitch ass [blank].

I knew you were being sarcastic.
All you have to take from the pic is the way McGregor is holding the ball, and that Peterman is only known because he managed to be so horrible in one half of a game that it was almost legendary. It has nothing to do with the position he's standing in. Just that he's him. Between him and a guy who doesn't know how to hold a football as well as a kid playing catch for the first time (probably since he didn't grow up around it) - it would be a dilemma.
I have to say the hate on Peterman is kind of ridiculous. He was a rookie last year and only played that one game really, besides the snow bowl where he did basically the same as Luck before being injured. Big Ben had a 5 INT game last year and he's easily a first ballot HOF, and I remember well the 6 INT game Peyton Manning against the Chargers. This year Peterman had to play with easily the most horrible line in the league after losing half their oline starters including two probowlers and I think Richie was all pro, they've since made adjustments to help Allen who is better suited to play behind a bad line as well. Put him on the Dallas Cowboys of a couple seasons ago instead of Dak and he might have had great success. People should pick on a QB that sucks after a number of starts like Tyrod Taylor.

<LynchWink>
Yeah the Texans have a incompetent owner, gm and coach. Their players lead by Watson and JJ will make some noise.

"Hopefully he liked it. Hopefully he saw it."

Guy has an account on here for sure. Lol

And nah, that is DC's bit from when he called Jones a bitch ass [blank].
I guess you forgot he just fought Khabib. And Khabib kept saying that to him. But, ok let's go with your narrative.

The Cowboys looked great against the Jaguars.

{<Mcgoat}

Back