NFL Players are overrated when it comes to "toughness" and athleticism.

No clue what fica is. I just proofed that you are wrong about NFL players having any sort of above average stamina. So obviously you are the one that is clueless.
You proved literally nothing and the fact you think you are right shows your ignorance. FICA is the other can who doesn’t know shit in here so congrats you are viewed as his equivalent.

Fanboy of what? Also lol @ agreeing with fica who thinks he can play in the nfl. Like I said, ignorant and clueless.

<Manning1>
loli said what i beleived while watching the sport for few year , guy came and gave you FACTS AND PICTURES LOL

Last edited:
You proved literally nothing and the fact you think you are right shows your ignorance. FICA is the other can who doesn’t know shit in here so congrats you are viewed as his equivalent.
NOW SCIENCE IS WRONG you nfl fan cans are sure moving ggoal post. but will tell you watch combine and see athletes lol

No clue what fica is. I just proofed that you are wrong about NFL players having any sort of above average stamina. So obviously you are the one that is clueless.
Fica is former Yugoslavia fiat best car. We called fica but it is a zastava 750

loli said what i beleived while watching the sport for few year , guy came and gave you FACTS AND PICTURES LOL
the picture was added to troll you. the facts are scientific papers that are peer reviewed. but i´m sure some guy sitting infront of his tv knows better than the scientists.

the picture was added to troll you. the facts are scientific papers that are peer reviewed. but i´m sure some guy sitting infront of his tv knows better than the scientists.
I know I watched espm for long time and everything running back run for a TD or long distance next thing you saw him on bench grasping for air or oxygen mask on. It is stupid to dispute that nfl is amateur when it comes to endurance or stamina but nfl do for some reason.

I know I watched espm for long time and everything running back run for a TD or long distance next thing you saw him on bench grasping for air or oxygen mask on. It is stupid to dispute that nfl is amateur when it comes to endurance or stamina but nfl do for some reason.

Football isn't about endurance or stamina, it;s about speed, quicks, agility, power. Tiny little distance runner have all the stamina there is so what?

Dude, when it comes to the greatest athletes in sports that would be NFL footballers.

Football isn't about endurance or stamina, it;s about speed, quicks, agility, power. Tiny little distance runner have all the stamina there is so what?

Dude, when it comes to the greatest athletes in sports that would be NFL footballers.
Lol I can find in blink of eye faster athletes then nfl players in soccer rugby track and I would find stronger athletes in rugby I weightlifting power lifting wrestling Sambo mma so why are nfl fans that big of brick walls that you do not understand that and all these athlete/sport I mentioned would not.need oxygen masks

a603e7f5069ece42dbc0d08b7cc47434_w200.gif

Lol I can find in blink of eye faster athletes then nfl players in soccer rugby track and I would find stronger athletes in rugby I weightlifting power lifting wrestling Sambo mma so why are nfl fans that big of brick walls that you do not understand that and all these athlete/sport I mentioned would not.need oxygen masks

Dude, there are no soccer/rugby athletes on par with NFL athletes and if tou knew sports at all you'd know this.

Bo Jackson 230 pounds ran a 10.3 100m. Herschel Walker 225 pounds he ran a 10.2 100m, you only find those kinds of athletes in pro football.

Soccer guys 5-8 145 pounds, come on guy.

Nobody cares if you can run all day long, ok?

Dude, there are no soccer/rugby athletes on par with NFL athletes and if tou knew sports at all you'd know this.

Bo Jackson 230 pounds ran a 10.3 100m. Herschel Walker 225 pounds he ran a 10.2 100m, you only find those kinds of athletes in pro football.

nobodyy cares if you can ran for 6 seconds and then need oxygen mask and bench that is fo sure around the world

Wow guys from steroid decade of American sports.and soccer player run faster then nfl guys. Nothing special about nfl

nobodyy cares if you can ran for 6 seconds and then need oxygen mask and bench that is fo sure around the world

So many NFLers ran the 100, 200 and 400, where ya getting this silly 6 second BS?

Wow guys from steroid decade of American sports.and soccer player run faster then nfl guys. Nothing special about nfl

Is 80s especially associated with steroids in US sports? I thought it was the 2000s. When I think of the 80s I think about cocaine.

Guy showed you a list of former soccer players and rugby players and they all had better time then Bo or walker
Ronaldo is considered one of soccer’s best athletes and has a 30 inch vertical….. that’s about the same level as an obese lineman.

Back