NFL Players are overrated when it comes to "toughness" and athleticism.

He talks from his third world ass.
i talk reality these guys could not do anything in track soccer rugby or any other sport d.k. tried got embarrassed hardy tried in mma got embarrassed if they try soccer ,rugby tennis team handball swimming they would be embarrassed. so it is not me who is talking it is them who were talking and got embarrassed everywhere

All of a sudden tyreke hill doesn’t exist

<8>

Dude, there are no soccer/rugby athletes on par with NFL athletes and if tou knew sports at all you'd know this.

Bo Jackson 230 pounds ran a 10.3 100m. Herschel Walker 225 pounds he ran a 10.2 100m, you only find those kinds of athletes in pro football.

Soccer guys 5-8 145 pounds, come on guy.

Nobody cares if you can run all day long, ok?
there is videos on youtube of Bodybuilders. Bodybuilders!!! that have a 40 inch vertical and run the 40 yards in 4,5 or something like this. all it takes is a bit of talent, steroids and strength training. there is nothing, NOTHING special about that.
Bodybuilder with a 40 inch Vertical?! - YouTube

225 Bench Competition Bodybuilders Vs. Football Players - YouTube
and of course bodybuilders are better al lifting weights.

so i guess bodybuilders are now among the very elite of athletes?

there is videos on youtube of Bodybuilders. Bodybuilders!!! that have a 40 inch vertical and run the 40 yards in 4,5 or something like this. all it takes is a bit of talent, steroids and strength training. there is nothing, NOTHING special about that.

What does bodybulding have to do with football?

Everybody can be a bodybuilder very few can play pro football. There are high schools that have played football for over 100 years and never had a player go on to the NFL.

Besides what Rugby maybe? 300 pound juiced to the gills humans crashing into each other at running speeds.

Everybody can be a bodybuilder very few can play pro football. There are high schools that have played football for over 100 years and never had a player go on to the NFL.
Lol I just can not stop laughing nfl is at bottom of athletics and bottom in strength ACCEPT IT let's not talk about endurance and stamina and what is even more IMPRESSIVE by body builder they do not train jumping for combine like nfl.playerd do AT ALL and still on par with them

now imagine if every sport trains day and night for pointless and useless thing nfl players train when combine comes nfl would be at bottom of athleticismb.BecauseI AM 100% SURE BODY BUILDERS DO NOT SPEND MINUTE OF THEIR TIME TRAINING HOW BIG IS THEIR VERTICAL

Lol I just can not stop laughing nfl is at bottom of athletics and bottom in strength ACCEPT IT let's not talk about endurance and stamina and what is even more IMPRESSIVE by body builder they do not train jumping for combine like nfl.playerd do AT ALL and still on par with them

Not sure if you are trolling or not, nobody can be as wrong and totally lost about this as you are, no clue at all.

Dude, there is no better athlete in any sport than an NFL cornerback, and if you knew sports you'd know that.

Not sure if you are trolling or not, nobody can be as wrong and totally lost about this as you are, no clue at all.

Dude, there is no better athlete in any sport than an NFL cornerback, ad if you knew sports you'd know that.
lol body builders just proved that they are better athletes then nfl players by doing stuff nfp players train for life time combine exersizes and they destroyed them while body builders do not train at all for a 1 minute in gym for that just imagine if other sports athletes wanted to impress in combine and they TRAINED JUST FOR THAT lol

Half this thread can be summed up as little kids going "Mommy! Mommy! I ran around the block 2 whole times!!! And Im not even tired!!!! Im a great aThLeTe!!!"

Played halfback in soccer there is literally nothing special about the endurance requirement.

Half this thread can be summed up as little kids going "Mommy! Mommy! I ran around the block 2 whole times!!! And Im not even tired!!!! Im a great aThLeTe!!!"

Played halfback in soccer there is literally nothing special about the endurance requirement.
exacly and other half of his tread is mommy mommy i can not run around the block with other kids

the argument was. Look how big they are yet they can jump and run etc. It doesnt take much to do that. Only roids and weightlifting.

now imagine if every sport trains day and night for pointless and useless thing nfl players train when combine comes nfl would be at bottom of athleticismb.BecauseI AM 100% SURE BODY BUILDERS DO NOT SPEND MINUTE OF THEIR TIME TRAINING HOW BIG IS THEIR VERTICAL
100%. and now imagine if they banned all the steroids these nfl players are on.

100%. and now imagine if they banned all the steroids these nfl players are on.

What steriods are they on? Give me one NFL player on steroids, who?

All these guys were the best player on their high school team, great NCAA player, these are fantastic athletes.

Now give me a name of an NFL player on steroids, let me guess.......can't do it can you?

It;'s as if none of you watch pro football.

Pretty weird thread.

Athletes adapt to what works in the sport, so people who play football wind up with the attributes needed to succeed in football, which is mainly short bursts of extreme strength and power.
It is a series of short sprints.

Back