NFL Players are overrated when it comes to "toughness" and athleticism.

What steriods are they on? Give me one NFL player on steroids, who?

All these guys were the best player on their high school team, great NCAA player, these are fantastic athletes.

Now give me a name of an NFL player on steroids, let me guess.......can't do it can you?

It;'s as if none of you watch pro football.
Because they do not test them.any more for anything and when al Jazeera news stations was here they investigated Payton manning and clinic for giving hgh and anabolic steroids to many athletes. That is main reason why al Jazeera is not in usa andly more. Nfl test it self lol that is whynthey do not want to get into Olympics because the WADA takes of for testing from nfl

Search words like nandralone, EPO, testosterone, or human growth hormone in the work of the NBA’s foremost journalists. You won’t get a lot of results.

Why not? I can only tell you what happened to me: I wrote about it in 2012, and a key high-ranking NBA official went after me for it loudly, repeatedly, in cars, over coffee, and especially in front of a who’s who of reporters. I remember a couple of instances at the NBA’s Board of Governors’ meeting, in front of the NBA’s regular national reporters. It was stupid and childish. Henry’s probably doping! We should test him! This kind of talk became a staple, for me, of showing up to an NBA Finals or All-Star game. I’d bump into that guy, and he’d holler so that many people heard.

To me, that was the point: that other journalists heard so they wouldn’t get any ideas. Making it in this business requires sources, including people like that guy and his coworkers. The NBA has long managed the media with a carrot-and-stick approach. I know what it feels like to be graced with quiet “on background” meetings. A lot of those opportunities went away after my PED story. (I am proudly the most prominent NBA writer never invited to vote on NBA awards. I know why.)

Journalists live in fear of being cut out. It felt like the NBA—or at least a handful of key people there—wanted to make an example of me as a way to keep other national writers in line.

and now this is basicly same for nfl and mlb

Because they do not test them.any more for anything and when al Jazeera news stations was here they investigated Payton manning and clinic for giving hgh and anabolic steroids to many athletes. That is main reason why al Jazeera is not in usa andly more. Nfl test it self lol that is whynthey do not want to get into Olympics because the WADA takes of for testing from nfl

So you are saying all NFLers are using steriods and still can't hang with little 140 pound soccer players, hahahahaha!!!!!

Dude hae you ever seen a pro football game?

So you are saying all NFLers are using steriods and still can't hang with little 140 pound soccer players, hahahahaha!!!!!

Dude hae you ever seen a pro football game?
off course they can not. guy showed you that anybody can do what nfl players can do but they can not out bench press body builders they can out run soccer track athletes they can not out jump body builds and all these soccer players are clean i do not know abiut body builders but nfl are on peds and other athletes are clean. so you admit they are on steroids but call them best athletes out there. if they are best they would not need steroids or peds. i mean if everybody else uses as much of peds as they do they nfl players would again be on bottom of athletics

Just looked it up, turns out Ronaldo more than likely can't even break 11 seconds in the 100 meter, 11.17 is what generous estimates put him at.

11.17 and a 30 inch vertical.... holy fuck imagine having the pinnacle of your sport be less athletic than a dude on just about every decent high school track team. But hey bet he can break a 5 minute mile <Lmaoo>

Just looked it up, turns out Ronaldo more than likely can't even break 11 seconds in the 100 meter, 11.17 is what generous estimates put him at.

11.17 and a 30 inch vertical.... holy fuck imagine having the pinnacle of your sport be less athletic than a dude on just about every decent high school track team. But hey bet he can break a 5 minute mile <Lmaoo>
Nah bruh he’s apparently faster than Usain Bolt <45>

Lol so in game jump by Ronaldo is 30 inch vertical how high was that jump when he head the ball.now how high is in game jump by nfl players because I do not care what they can do in control environment if Ronaldo jump was measured in game situation what is a higher jump in game situation from nfl player

First of all Ronaldo 100 meter estimate is on grass in game speed at 70th minute of a game lol while nfl players speed is on track in track shoes and hard ground lol.

First of all Ronaldo 100 meter estimate is on grass in game speed at 70th minute of a game lol while nfl players speed is on track in track shoes and hard ground lol.
Nope sorry, the estimate came from some show where they had him do a timed sprint vs a sprinter (who has comparable 100 times to nfl receivers) and they said he was 10% slower.

But if you wanna compare in game, then let's do that. Ronaldo's top speed ever recorded was 21.26 mph. The NFL's Tyreek Hill's top speed was 23.24 mph. Hill's was done wearing a helmet, pads and carrying a ball.

Don't get me wrong Ronaldo's still pretty fast, he could maybe be an alternate on my old high school's relay team.

Nope sorry, the estimate came from some show where they had him do a timed sprint vs a sprinter (who has comparable 100 times to nfl receivers) and they said he was 10% slower.

But if you wanna compare in game, then let's do that. Ronaldo's top speed ever recorded was 21.26 mph. The NFL's Tyreek Hill's top speed was 23.24 mph. Hill's was done wearing a helmet, pads and carrying a ball.

Don't get me wrong Ronaldo's still pretty fast, he could maybe be an alternate on my old high school's relay team.
You can not even get that right guy was running with ball in his feet and his speed at field was 33.95kph that is 21.37 mph plus Ronaldo is only player Gareth bale run 37 kph that is 23 mph

You can not even get that right guy was running with ball in his feet and his speed at field was 33.95kph that is 21.37 mph plus Ronaldo is only player Gareth bale run 37 kph that is 23 mph
Ok... they're wearing essentially shorts and a tee shirt while running in a sport where it's almost illegal to be touched by another player. And they're still slower than someone wearing a helmet, pads, carrying a ball and having people actively trying to grab them.

Ok... they're wearing essentially shorts and a tee shirt while running in a sport where it's almost illegal to be touched by another player. And they're still slower than someone wearing a helmet, pads, carrying a ball and having people actively trying to grab them.
They have ball in their feet and ot os not stop and go so basicly they are never set in spot they just run when is needed

Lol I love that thing to nfl players sre grabed while reliever guy is so far away from.everybody else and is carrying the ball and running while ball in his feet

Last edited:
Did an offensive tackle fuck your girl or something? I understand every sport not being someones fancy but this is a little much. It's a game. Why do you hate it so much?

Lol I love that thing to nfl players sre grabed while reliever guy is so far away from.everybody else and is carrying the ball and running while ball in his feet
Nah, once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tyreek Hill hit his top speed on a kick return, so from a dead stop to running through and around 11 players all trying to tackle him.
Ronaldo on his run doesn't even touch the ball till the very end. Another player kicks it down the field and he runs untouched to it.

Nah, once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tyreek Hill hit his top speed on a kick return, so from a dead stop to running through and around 11 players all trying to tackle him.
Ronaldo on his run doesn't even touch the ball till the very end. Another player kicks it down the field and he runs untouched to it.
Running around 11 players lol I mean cone on guy best 100 m he had on tik too was 10.20 something

It’s funny that you people have become morons whilst trying to debate with this troll/moron.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

It’s funny that you people have become morons whilst trying to debate with this troll/moron.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg
what is stupid when somebody talks hypotetical guy never did a 100 meter race tyreek did and nothing special with +5 wind, then they compare ronaldo and bale who had .21 mph slower speed then tyreek and go around saying ESTIMATE say they would be slower then tyreek and guys were running on grass

what is stupid when somebody talks hypotetical guy never did a 100 meter race tyreek did and nothing special with +5 wind, then they compare ronaldo and bale who had .21 mph slower speed then tyreek and go around saying ESTIMATE say they would be slower then tyreek and guys were running on grass
Dude how is it so easy to dunk on you?

Get ready this is gonna blow your mind. When Tyreek hit his faster speed than your soccer bums, not only was he wearing a helmet, pads and holding a ball.... He was also running on grass :eek:

Back