NFL Players are overrated when it comes to "toughness" and athleticism.

Dude how is it so easy to dunk on you?

Get ready this is gonna blow your mind. When Tyreek hit his faster speed than your soccer bums, not only was he wearing a helmet, pads and holding a ball.... He was also running on grass :eek:
lol i mean that is reason why nfl like to play on turf easy to plant your foot and ifhe did all that in high school he should be ever better now but now he can not even break 10.15 lol

lol i mean that is reason why nfl like to play on turf easy to plant your foot and ifhe did all that in high school he should be ever better now but now he can not even break 10.15 lol
Less than half of NFL stadiums use turf. He did it on grass.

lol but here we always talk about ultimate athlettes nfl players while only american sports are so forgiving to fat people or even obese rest of the world sports not forgiving at all to even slightly over weight person. they are good for sport they play but to transition to any other sport outside of these 3 american ones they are not athletes
so you are telling me that football players athletic ability only works for football? That is a hot take. I bet Ronaldo would be a spectacular running back! And Carlos Alcaraz would be a fantastic QB! Don't even get me started on how well the best cricket players would do at linebacker! And those marathon runners would dominate at defensive end!

so you are telling me that football players athletic ability only works for football? That is a hot take. I bet Ronaldo would be a spectacular running back! And Carlos Alcaraz would be a fantastic QB! Don't even get me started on how well the best cricket players would do at linebacker! And those marathon runners would dominate at defensive end!
And sport do nfl players could Excell other then nfl NONE BUT here we hear they can play any sport hahaa and Ronaldo could play
Few positions in nfl

And sport do nfl players could Excell other then nfl NONE BUT here we hear they can play any sport hahaa and Ronaldo could play
Few positions in nfl
Please tell me what positions (besides kicker or punter) that Ronaldo could play in the NFL

Imagine him trying to get off the LOS facing an aggressive DB

<{anton}>
what is so hard he is more nibble with ball in his feet then these guys are with ball in their hands

what is so hard he is more nibble with ball in his feet then these guys are with ball in their hands
true. i am sure he would easily fight off any db trying to get in his face
8XDA.gif

true. i am sure he would easily fight off any db trying to get in his face
8XDA.gif
they have helmets that is why they do act brave with out helmets they would all stop and hold their face in nfl

they have helmets that is why they do act brave with out helmets they would all stop and hold their face in nfl
True. amazing Ronaldo doesn't have cte after absorbing a blow like that without a helmet on

True. amazing Ronaldo doesn't have cte after absorbing a blow like that without a helmet on
Funny any sport you tuck a person on face they stop and hold it it is just instinct reaction they would do the same thing in nfl

I’ll respond when you type a coherent sentence
that's because you are afraid to admit Ronaldo is more "nibble" with the ball at his feet than barry sanders, for exampe, was at carrying it

that's because you are afraid to admit Ronaldo is more "nibble" with the ball at his feet than barry sanders, for exampe, was at carrying it
Yeah I saw nibbling balls and went about my day

Back