NFL Season 2023

mcnulty-pissed.gif
mcnulty-thewire.gif

Lmao was up $1300 on fantasy before the Kirk td. Needed anybody but Kirk to score fantasy points on the Jags. Down $200 after that

Game ended up being more competitive than I thought. Felt Jags would have a more decisive win. They were clear side but it was tied with a few minutes left and Moreau had one of the worst dropped passes in NFL history which couldve sent game to OT. Dont regret not having action on it.

Last edited:
best nfl qb- jared goff lions
best nfl rb- raheem mostert dolphins
best nfl wr- tyreek hill dolphins

best rookie qb- cj stroud texans
best rookie rb- devon achane dolphins
best rookie wr- puka nachua rams

Lmao needed just 7 more rec yards from Aiyuk and 8 rush yards from mccaferey to win several thousand dollars. Or just one of those to hit for several hundred-1k. What a shitshow, f the 9ers

Lmao needed just 7 more rec yards from Aiyuk and 8 rush yards from mccaferey to win several thousand dollars. Or just one of those to hit for several hundred-1k. What a shitshow, f the 9ers
Preaching to the choir with aiyuk. I don’t blame the 9ers I blame the fixed nfl. There’s no other way I could fathom not using aiyuk in the 2nd half then that they needed to lose because everyone was on the 9ers

Posted this in the wrong thread

Live bet on Pats/Commanders highest scoring quarter. Quarter 2 -333 $999 to win $300

Added some more -115

while not impossible, especially with these teams, it’s pretty hard to score 21+ points in a quarter

Added some more -115

while not impossible, especially with these teams, it’s pretty hard to score 21+ points in a quarter
kinda seems like they blew their load in first q and then coaches on both sides adjusted.

kinda seems like they blew their load in first q and then coaches on both sides adjusted.
Agreed. I felt like a slower pace was incoming. Hard to replicate 3 tds on first 3 drives. I mainly make these plays in Q2 or 3 but couldn’t resist

Did you get in on it?

Q2 7 points

Mainly just worried about Q4 if Q3 ends with a team in or close to the red zone

Agreed. I felt like a slower pace was incoming. Hard to replicate 3 tds on first 3 drives. I mainly make these plays in Q2 or 3 but couldn’t resist

Did you get in on it?
i did yah, might be possible to hedge in final quarter with tie or 4th q highest not sure. havn't made this bet before.

Yeah, it’s hard to hedge these. You’d have to do both Q4/tie for a pure hedge. I just let ‘em ride

I’m like 13/14 on these bets so far this season. Only lost 1 time. Hoping it continues

It’s also a good thing that Bengals have such a lead and Burrow finger might be hurt. Gives them opportunity to run the ball and burn clock

hopefully bengals score before this 3rd q ends, horrible drive and punt from bills with 5 mins left

Great… Bengals miss FG and Bills will be Q3 in Bengals side

Back