Media Ngannou doesn't remember the 2nd round.

He was done after the first knockdown, it was written all over his face.
You see this a lot in boxing. Sometimes a guy gets dropped, springs back up to his feet and looks clear eyed and ready to go. The other times it’s the Ngannou look.

The second and last time Ngannou gets dropped was bad. AJ pretty much hit a heavy bag with the hardest cross he could throw. Ngannou wasn’t there anymore and couldn’r protect himself

You see this a lot in boxing. Sometimes a guy gets dropped, springs back up to his feet and looks clear eyed and ready to go. The other times it’s the Ngannou look.

The second and last time Ngannou gets dropped was bad. AJ pretty much hit a heavy bag with the hardest cross he could throw. Ngannou wasn’t there anymore and couldn’r protect himself
GGG had a habit of causing this look on opponents faces. It's nearly always people who are supposed to be big hitters themselves. 100% on that last shot, it was almost comical the way he lined it up - was like when someone hits one of those punching power machines.

GGG had a habit of causing this look on opponents faces. It's nearly always people who are supposed to be big hitters themselves. 100% on that last shot, it was almost comical the way he lined it up - was like when someone hits one of those punching power machines.
A lot of people are horrified when a MMA fighter gets wobbled and finished on the ground with a few GNP shots. I’m more worried about eating a haymaker like that when I can’t properly defend myself after getting dropped and the fight is allowed to continue!

I get it, it’s incredibly tough situation for the ref to call the fight so early. I think it was clear that Ngannou wasn’t there anymore and it should’ve been called off. AJ saw that, too. He wouldn’t go all out with a punching machine shot like that if he thought otherwise

A lot of people are horrified when a MMA fighter gets wobbled and finished on the ground with a few GNP shots. I’m more worried about eating a haymaker like that when I can’t properly defend myself after getting dropped and the fight is allowed to continue!

I get it, it’s incredibly tough situation for the ref to call the fight so early. I think it was clear that Ngannou wasn’t there anymore and it should’ve been called off. AJ saw that, too. He wouldn’t go all out with a punching machine shot like that if he thought otherwise

If it had been called off people would be saying it was stopped too early and Francis was still in with a chance. Thankfully we got a conclusive ending.

a while ago i listened to a Chael episode where he was skeptical at a lot of the reported Floyd Mayweather purses. Not really dissimilar to how Trump n Co padded the stats on how wealthy they really are. And it makes sense business wise to do it; money and success begets money and success. But i can't help to think that the report of Ngannou making 20 million for the Joshua fight seems a little padded. And thats not even considering the non-theory-but-fact that the amount is subject to tax, and in most states that amount is going to be 2/3's the reported amount AFTER those taxes.

Just throwing that out there. Not an Ngannou fan, not a hater (definitely watching ANY fights he's in though) if anything i'm happy for him while at the same time being a huge UFC fan. I have heard on hear various times that despite his rags to riches story, he's blowing his wealth on EXCESSIVE materialistic stuff, and that bums me out. I was listening to a youtube short of Tony Yayo (one of the guys 50 cent put on back in the early 2000's) talking about 50, and how 50 would NEVER spend X amount on a watch despite wealthy enough.

In general i think the 2-5% who are not quite the 1% of population who own 99% of the wealth(i know that was confusing) generally inflate their wealth to maintain a sense of mystery and superiority.

Tito? Is that you?

The scary thing is when these guys make excuses and explanations about how they just felt weird etc. Is typically AFTER they are knocked out.

Knockouts affect and distort memory. I bet if he was live streaming hours before he felt fine and not tired and was put into that state by being knocked out. Have seen it with several low level guys. Legitimate KOs are scary.

First he said he remembers everything when in reality he probably is piecing together the preceding 10 hours or so, without access to internet I bet he wouldn't recall other fight results etc.

I cornered a guy long time ago we talked for about 30 minutes after he lost. He stuck around for awhile got checked out at hospital was OK. Then the next day asked me if I was at the fight, etc. Eerie.

The shit Big Frank is getting over getting smashed by a guy who would smash literally everyone who tried to box him in their second pro bout - almost definitely including a 2nd pro-fight Usyk - is nonsense.
You do know that Usyk turned pro after 350 amateur bouts, including multiple Olympics, right?

Like yeah, today's Joshua would've beat a 2-0 Usyk, but he wasn't some Ngannou level boxer back then. That Usyk would wipe the floor with Ngannou too.

The scary thing is when these guys make excuses and explanations about how they just felt weird etc. Is typically AFTER they are knocked out.

Knockouts affect and distort memory. I bet if he was live streaming hours before he felt fine and not tired and was put into that state by being knocked out. Have seen it with several low level guys. Legitimate KOs are scary.

First he said he remembers everything when in reality he probably is piecing together the preceding 10 hours or so, without access to internet I bet he wouldn't recall other fight results etc.

I cornered a guy long time ago we talked for about 30 minutes after he lost. He stuck around for awhile got checked out at hospital was OK. Then the next day asked me if I was at the fight, etc. Eerie.
Very good point.

What you are aware of in the instant, what you will remember in short term and what you will remember later are totally different things.

I had a concussion with short term memory loss. I did not get KOd, and I was perfectly aware after the shock, did not feel anything wrong, and did not notice that I was basically forgetting everything in about 20s.
Only realized the issue once my friends got pissed that I was repeating the same thing over and over. Even they took 5-10min to understand I was not right.
The following days I had forgotten most of the 24-48h before the shock. Over weeks and months, memories came back one by one and I remembered pretty much all of it, except the couple of hours after the concussion.
Weird thing.

surprised no one posts comment about he still won alot of money
masking how a novice boxer he is
looooool

a while ago i listened to a Chael episode where he was skeptical at a lot of the reported Floyd Mayweather purses. Not really dissimilar to how Trump n Co padded the stats on how wealthy they really are. And it makes sense business wise to do it; money and success begets money and success. But i can't help to think that the report of Ngannou making 20 million for the Joshua fight seems a little padded. And thats not even considering the non-theory-but-fact that the amount is subject to tax, and in most states that amount is going to be 2/3's the reported amount AFTER those taxes.

Just throwing that out there. Not an Ngannou fan, not a hater (definitely watching ANY fights he's in though) if anything i'm happy for him while at the same time being a huge UFC fan. I have heard on hear various times that despite his rags to riches story, he's blowing his wealth on EXCESSIVE materialistic stuff, and that bums me out. I was listening to a youtube short of Tony Yayo (one of the guys 50 cent put on back in the early 2000's) talking about 50, and how 50 would NEVER spend X amount on a watch despite wealthy enough.

In general i think the 2-5% who are not quite the 1% of population who own 99% of the wealth(i know that was confusing) generally inflate their wealth to maintain a sense of mystery and superiority.

Chael is more than skeptical, but the reason is more complicated that most morons here have the attention span to understand. Floyd Mayweather absolutely made insane money from his later fights because he got tired of his butthole hurting from getting fucked by Bob Arum so many times he was smart enough to fire that asshole and start his own promotion company making the promoter he chose to pay the bottom bitch in the relationship.

We are seeing the same dynamic playing out in the Ryan Garcia craziness right now with him repeatedly and openly mocking his scumbag pimp, Oscar De La Homo to his face trying to break free and gain some control over his own life.

Francis is not getting shit on because he lost to AJ. He is getting shit on because he legitimately thinks he is in the same realm of quality as Fury and AJ when in actuality, anyone with a functioning brain knows he is not.
What threw a curveball is how well he did against Fury but not AJ. If Fury fights AJ what do you think? Did Fury take this fight too light or stylistically was Francis a problem for Fury?

its manifesting.
that's brain concussion from getting struck all the time like those football players who got alzheimers over time and got crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back