Media Ngannou dwarfing Goldberg, Chuck, and Conor

Hes taller then goldberg but Goldberg is bigger and would spear him in half...

Just saying
Ngannou would break Goldberg in half, there is a reason Goldberg stuck to fake wrestling while Ngannou fights real fights.

Where the hell is Chuck's right arm? Is he picking a wedgie out of his ass or something?

MMA is not WWE. Goldberg would get Adebisied.

Ngannou would break Goldberg in half, there is a reason Goldberg stuck to fake wrestling while Ngannou fights real fights.

Lol imagine taking what i said seriously

Guys..Goldberg is almost 60..relax

That said..We all know prime goldberg who studied JJJ (Japanese Jiujitsu) btw not just a "dumb" pro wrestler..beats Nagannou

deal with it.. It shame people have to get old..

can you imagine knowing he's gonna fuck you?

being that chick who wasn't 100% sure when she got to his room, but the cloths start coming off and you know...... its toooooo late.

being that chick who wasn't 100% sure when she got to his room, but the cloths start coming off and you know...... its toooooo late.
It's funny. My wife said exactly the same thing.

Lol imagine taking what i said seriously

Guys..Goldberg is almost 60..relax

That said..We all know prime goldberg who studied JJJ (Japanese Jiujitsu) btw not just a "dumb" pro wrestler..beats Nagannou

deal with it.. It shame people have to get old..
Wrong, old fake wrestling Goldberg who stayed with fake wrestling with his fake JJJ would have gotten Murdered By Ngannou.

Goldberg is not a real fighter, he is a fake wrestler who can't fight real fighters because he would get destroyed.

Hey Brendan!

Ngannou looking great
Imo, he was too muscular early in his career
I'm excited for his next fight

Ngannou with A level athlete
DT2YhqTX0AA4Nw_.jpg

More a level

20ZBnKGwLajmVGf7ZrVWAoV-wu6_LZi_MyJe7Bh61XQ.jpg

65964883_1160713104136599_8580376087241315857_n.jpg

If this homeless man from France is dominating ufc hw division, could you imagine what would these a level athletes do with minimal training?

So it’s gonna be best n worse time of your life

Goldberg fist is twice the size of ngannou...

If Goldberg wasn’t making millions in wcw he would’ve easily be mma hw goat

Back