Ngannou leaving the UFC for boxing

FilipEmoFights

Darthpublican
@Blue
Reaction score
Only to die, essentially he killed himself by placing himself in that stupid position.
He thought he was a special fighter, he compared himself to Jon Jones and now rightfully so, Tyson Fury’s Undisputed and Undefeated Status is tainted by the asterisk of the Francis fight which only leads us to having one Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion in Combat Sports, The GOAT Jon Jones (Who has consistently been a champion in at least one weight class since winning the LightHeavyweight title in 2011) The big bad man who was allegedly prepared and just waiting to fight Jon ran away from the Sport to chase the root of all evil (The Dollar) And is now just another knockout victim, totally emasculated and defenseless, his body refused to keep fighting after taking some blows as if even his own subconscious understood he should not have been where he was. This man was going to beat Jon Jones in a sport that features all of the limbs and martial arts when he just got completely stretchered, CTE’d and knocked into a normal human by Anthony Joshua using only two hands.

The only issue that I have with the fight that happened tonight is that the rules did not allow Anthony Joshua to jump into the air while slamming his forearm/balled fist into Ngannous unconscious Noggin and bounce it off the canvas a few more times just to make sure the fight is over. That’s why boxing sucks.
So glad to see Francis slept though, he was fucking annoying. Was never that good, in a world of big right hands he is just another one.

I still think Fury "coasted" that fight.
He probably used Francis as a patsy to hype up a Joshua fight. The Joshua fights been dead in the water since his back to back losses against Usyk so he need something to bring some hype back.

I still think Fury "coasted" that fight.
of course he did. pretty unprofessional of him, and he paid the price. never underestimate anyone. he should know.

Ngganou got paid and didn't have to be degraded by Pink Goof to get it. Getting KTFO by an elite boxer is not shameful.

I think its a good idea
Killed by AJ would have been better financially than getting killed by Jones in his own sport

Financially he made the right choice for sure, and the Fury fight added a lot to his legacy. Obviously what happened just now is pretty fucking rough though. But tbh considering his age theres no way of knowing whether he would soon have ended up losing in his own sport for much less money anyway. Jones and obviously the newer guys like Aspinall, Pav, Jailton and a potentially improving Gane are no joke.

Only to die, essentially he killed himself by placing himself in that stupid position.
He thought he was a special fighter, he compared himself to Jon Jones and now rightfully so, Tyson Fury’s Undisputed and Undefeated Status is tainted by the asterisk of the Francis fight which only leads us to having one Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion in Combat Sports, The GOAT Jon Jones (Who has consistently been a champion in at least one weight class since winning the LightHeavyweight title in 2011) The big bad man who was allegedly prepared and just waiting to fight Jon ran away from the Sport to chase the root of all evil (The Dollar) And is now just another knockout victim, totally emasculated and defenseless, his body refused to keep fighting after taking some blows as if even his own subconscious understood he should not have been where he was. This man was going to beat Jon Jones in a sport that features all of the limbs and martial arts when he just got completely stretchered, CTE’d and knocked into a normal human by Anthony Joshua using only two hands.

The only issue that I have with the fight that happened tonight is that the rules did not allow Anthony Joshua to jump into the air while slamming his forearm/balled fist into Ngannous unconscious Noggin and bounce it off the canvas a few more times just to make sure the fight is over. That’s why boxing sucks.
So glad to see Francis slept though, he was fucking annoying. Was never that good, in a world of big right hands he is just another one.

You're both a redditor and a star wars dork. I'm sure Francis is sitting at home wishing he could amount to the massive achievements of your life.

We had a discussion a few days ago regarding Sean O’Malleys custom Pink Fight trunks he has acquired to wear for tomorrow night vs Chito.

Essentially what the opposition tried to claim was that color is just a visual reference and does not or at least should not have any effect on the person who displays the color or have any effects on the person who is viewing the displayed Color.

Francis has not worn pink in any other fights before this one.
He is still unconscious right now, Anthony Joshua then yanked the UFC belt from Dewey Cooper and then turned around and landed a flying forearm on Ngannous unconscious skull and then turns to the mic and says “Always wanted to do that MMA follow up but never had a suitable opponent to do that to until now. I know Francis would have hit me again if he dropped me”

Fuck man….that could mean that Fury is angling for Joshua who was at one point a big fight until the losses against fatmex and euronorm. What I feel like you may be getting at is that….maybe there is a possibility that not only did Tyson Coast/Not take Tyson seriously, but that he purposely carried and made Francis look very good against himself in order to give Ngannou credibility just for a matchup with AJ….that way AJ would be able to easily beat Ngannou after thinking he was in for a serious fight which makes AJ a credible threat again for Tyson Fury in a title fight.

WOW Ngannou got used by Boxing. I guess he did get to choose who he was going to get used by at the end of the day. Either way Jon Jones survives unscathed as the worlds baddest man and Ngannou can never be the same after that it’s over for him.

1. Wasteland
2. Pink Belt
3. 30 day ban

Despite the brutal loss, Francis made more money in those 2 fights than he would his old contract and new UFC contract combined...twice.

Regardless of what you think of him leaving the UFC, he pulled a Conor and has set himself and his family up with wealth for generations.

Back