Ngannou might be the first A-level athlete in the UFC HW division, but he is not the first A-level

tenor.gif
<mma1>

Ngannou has not done anything yet to be called an a-level athlete. However, he definitely has the build, athleticism and talent to compete in football if he were to start earlier in life.

He fights nothing like those three, and has shown more speed and arguably power than even Carwin.

And that makes him an A-Level athlete?
Sure he hits hard as hell but there is nothing exceptionally athletic in the way he moves.
Ngannou is a very muscular brawler for all it's worth. And he doesn't have a ground game - or does this not matter anymore?

Sure he hits hard as hell but there is nothing exceptionally athletic in the way he moves.
Ngannou is a very muscular brawler for all it's worth. And he doesn't have a ground game - or does this not matter anymore?

hes black and thats enough
<OKC16>

<JagsKiddingMe>
A-Level athletes are a myth created by the Illuminati.

Dis "A-level athlete" is most stupid term I ever heard.

being big and having big muscles does NOT make you " A level. "

we haven't seen him do anything else but punch dudes, " A level " is so fucking stupid.

randleman was a HW btw, so you fucked up pretty bad.

A level athletes don't compete in low paying sports.

Bingo. It's no more complicated than this. It's happened in every sport, has happened throughout history, and will continue to happen.

Why would you risk permanent brain damage for a few hundred thousand when you can kick a ball around half a year for a couple million?

Boxing is a different story...for now. If MMA continues its ascent, we'll see better and better athletes. But really, who cares? Enjoy the sport.

That is delusion. You are brainwashed by your NFL is athleticism propaganda. It's not just muscles and explosion. A football (soccer) player has top of the range endurance, balance, coordination, agility. They are insane athletes. Endurance is just as important as explosive strength. Ronaldo is a better athlete than anyone in MMA history. He is the best (along with Messi) in a talent pool of billions.

I don't agree. If you take the 10 best soccer players right now, and put them in a team sport game (any game not soccer) with the 10 best NFL athletes, who wins?

If you take the 10 best NFL athletes, train them from the beginning of their athletic lives to be soccer players, more than not they are in the top 10 of the worlds best in soccer.

If you take the 10 best soccer players, train them in football for their entirety, how many make it to the NFL?

The best athletes in the world play american football, and american basketball.

Great example of brainwashed guy.
I guarantee you, top 10 NFL players die after 15 minutes playing football vs prof team.

I don't agree. If you take the 10 best soccer players right now, and put them in a team sport game (any game not soccer) with the 10 best NFL athletes, who wins?

If you take the 10 best NFL athletes, train them from the beginning of their athletic lives to be soccer players, more than not they are in the top 10 of the worlds best in soccer.

If you take the 10 best soccer players, train them in football for their entirety, how many make it to the NFL?

Brainwashed American. The best athletes in the world play 2 sports in America where only Americans even participate (NFL far moreso).

<LikeReally5>

If you don't think that dudes like Romero, GSP, Randleman, etc are A-level athletes, then I'm really curious what your criteria is.

Brainwashed American. The best athletes in the world play 2 sports in America where only Americans even participate (NFL far moreso).

<LikeReally5>

Great example of brainwashed guy.
I guarantee you, top 10 NFL players die after 15 minutes playing football vs prof team.

Strange how neither of you you failed to answer the question. I'll start the game then.

I'll take Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Von Miller, Dez Bryant, O'Dell Beckham, Cam Newton, Mike Evans, David Johnson, Russell Westbrook, and Dan Bailey, just for giggles.

You pick the team sport, you pick your best 10 soccer players. Find a hypothetical sport where your team wins?

You both suck terribly at understanding athleticism. We are finding best athletes, not "most conditioned runners." The most conditioned runner =/= the best athlete, even in Soccer.

Back