Rumored Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

AJ sells PPVs very well even without Ngannou

untitled-2-jpg.1023147

BTW Saudis are well known for paying athletes shit tons of money! They pay soccer veterans hundred millions per year! That's more than any North American leagues (NBA, NFL, MLB etc.) wages.

They also signed golfer for $500 million!

Last edited:
Frank bless.

Dana fangirls are getting set to have a meltdown. Meanwhile, Picto is having double surgery in hopes of a shit-tier PPV with a retired firefighter.

omg-oh-my.gif
The most anticipated fight in the world right now has nothing to do with Jones or Dana/UFC, even after Dana and Jones did everything they could to disparage Francis. And to think, the UFC could have been part of this. Besides having the brilliant idea to create the world's biggest sport (Slap Fighting), Dana might have finally screwed the pooch on this one.

Last edited:
I don't get it why people are so hung up on "take that, Dana dickriders!!".

Did it look like Ngannou had failed big time? Yes. Did anyone actually believe that he was gonna fight Fury? Not many. Did ANYONE believe that he was gonna make it a close fight and thereby immediately establish himself as a serious contender in boxing? No.

Most of the "haters" weren't and aren't haters - they were simply being realistic by saying that Ngannou fucked up.

Last edited:
IM SO HAPPY FOR MY DUDE !
FRANCIS BETTA COME OUT TO THIS

<GinJuice>
I would die a very happy man if francis remade
must be the money in 2024!

"bU bu bu BUt hes n0t a Draw"
1705038753832.png
"nOT mY cHAMp"
"Francis iZ nOt hUmBle"
"fRanCiZ iS dUcKiN tOm aSpInAl"

Last edited:
Francis own manager said it would be $10M, but I'm sure Forbes knows better than him.

The most anticipated fight in the world right now has nothing to do with Jones or Dana/UFC, even after Dana and Jones did everything they could to put Francis down. And to think, the UFC could have been part of this. Dana done fucked up royally.
Yes, the most anticipated fight in the world is occuring at 2:30pm on a Friday afternoon.

Back