Media Ngannou training with psuedo intellectual martial artist MJW

Why MJW a fraud?

We have more footage of him actually fighting then we do of Bruce Lee. And we have actual fighters saying they've trained with him and we can add Ngannou to that list.

didnt jean claude van dam kick some alpha male fighter?

i dont know why ppl hate on these movie actors. their role is to play in movies and look good.
i hate when they jam fighters in movie roles, the acting and movies always look so stiff/
JCVD was a actual fighter in Belgium before coming to the USA to do movies.

It's like people are jealous that he didn't stick to fighting making peanuts and became a movie star.

didnt jean claude van dam kick some alpha male fighter?

i dont know why ppl hate on these movie actors. their role is to play in movies and look good.
i hate when they jam fighters in movie roles, the acting and movies always look so stiff/
Yes, Cody Garbrandt was absolutely mad at him

You do know Jones learns from a lot of people right? Not all of them fight/compete or do martial arts. Some do his physical conditioning. Plus I think Greg Jackson never competed so that would go against what you tried to say about people not teaching that haven't competed in mma. Like I said before lots of coaches/trainers have never competed. What's more important is being able to do what you are trying to teach. That doesn't mean having to compete. Practice what you preach is what's important. If you are trying to teach something you can't do yourself or do in a live situation, then yes that is pointless. For example, you can't try and teach someone footwork and movement if you can't do footwork or movement yourself. It isn't hard to understand, the people that can actually do what they are trying to teach will have the best understanding of it compared to the ones that can't.

Like I said before the actors from the past have actual martial arts history and competition history, it isn't the same anymore so no most current action stars won't have very good input. Most action stars from the past was before mma or when mma is just starting, so yes their information would need to be upgraded.

Like Firas never competed or fought but many consider him one of the best coaches/trainers. That's just an example that people don't have to compete to teach fighters that do. Of course someone with the analytic mind that also has fight/combat/competition experience is what's best, because they will also understand parts of the game that those type of trainers/coaches have never experienced.

Actually read what I wrote and try again. You can do it.

Actually read what I wrote and try again. You can do it.
I did read it and went over every part of it. I think I just left you with nothing to comment back because I went over all your points.

Back