Reaction score
now is the time no more fucking around

I see black beast getting ko'oed
We know Ngannou has a goat chin and black beast has been knocked out before

Hellz yes

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

giphy.gif

Make dat shit happen, Bald-father!

If BB gets by Tybura then I think it is the fight to make for sure.

Stipe derailed the hype train so I guess Lewis is the perfect man to clean the debris off the tracks.

Black Beast gets beat by another 40 year old man

Stipe derailed the hype train so I guess Lewis is the perfect man to clean the debris off the tracks.

Or to send the train back on it feet ... Ngannou KO Lewis we are one win away (Albini or Werdum) from a rematch with the champ Stipe

If BB gets by Tybura then I think it is the fight to make for sure.

Even if he loses to Tybura I want to see it . I think there is a good chance tybura out grapples him and wins a decision

Ngannou and Lewis would not grapple they would stand n BANG

Ngannou wins by being better everywhere: he's never been KO/TKO'd (BB has 3 times), more durable all around, hits even harder, faster hands, grappling is no worse (not that they'll grapple any way). Maybe BB has a stamina edge, but he was outlasted by a 43-year old Mark Hunt and I doubt stamina will play too much of a role anyway.

Stipe would finish BB easily. Mitrione almost killed BB, and Shawn Jordan KO'd him, too.

Dude, you are aware that Ngannoe has already whooped Blaydes, RIGHT??

short notice; and it was a doctor stoppage due to a closed eye?

I was there and I would not call it a whoppin

Ngannou and Lewis would not grapple they would stand n BANG
Lewis would stand with him and not panic like Ape-shit-o-reem did. At least there would be a brawl before someone hits the canvas. Maybe Ngannou brings a more tactical approach?

short notice; and it was a doctor stoppage due to a closed eye?

I was there and I would not call it a whoppin

Dude one more shot to that eye it would have exploded like James Thompson ear n blayde eould b like Bisping eith one eye ... GOOD stoppage doc

I like the kid blayde I do but damn live to fight another day he was getting molllywhopped

Back