Ngannou would've KO'd Prime Tyson

Prime Tysons head movement may have been the best of all time and hes top 3 hardest and fastest punchers ever

tyson would pay francis 6 million dollars to DUCK him

tyson scared of the real man

33SaQEY.gif
It would be exactly like that..

Is Tyson the only boxer MMA fans know?

BTW Tyson is by far the most overrated boxer ever

Can someone please post the gif of Tyson doing that lightning quick combo for me please? I'm too busy talking shit somebody else

millennial casual just got a sherdog account when his balls dropped
<36>

People who claim Tyson was never that good should pay attention to this. You don't dodge punches against another pro top boxer like you are in the matrix unless you are that good. He is not dodging punches from an average joe. He is dodging punches from someone who dedicates his life to punching. That's how good tyson was.

and hes top 3 hardest and fastest punchers ever

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. MAYBE he has top 3 fastest hands at HW. But not even close to hardest puncher. He wasn't really a 1 shot KO type og guy. He hurt you and swarmed you

But MMA fans don't know shit about Tyson

Prime Tysons head movement may have been the best of all time and hes top 3 hardest and fastest punchers ever

Yap. People honestly think that knocking out JDS and Cain makes you good enough to hang with Tyson in a boxing ring. When it comes to boxing Tyson and JDS are in different dimensions. Francis catches guys who are old, past prime and sloppy as fuck. I don't see the correlation between that and Prime Tyson. In fact, i would even bet on prime JDS and prime Cain against Francis. When Francis fought a top fighter in his prime he lost. Lets not forget that. He wasn't good enough to beat Stipe.

People who claim Tyson was never that good should pay attention to this. You don't dodge punches against another pro top boxer like you are in the matrix unless you are that good. He is not dodging punches from an average joe. He is dodging punches from someone who dedicates his life to punching. That's how good tyson was.

He was great, just massive overrated by MMA fans. He had all the skill and potential, but never got to prove himself as a top HW ever because he mentally broke.

A massive troll or massivly stupid? Not sure which.

Back