NHL 2020-2021 Season Discussion: The Battle for Covid Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Pittsburgh one, I've actually always kinda hated the skating Penguin, just wish it had a little more going on in the upper half. Devils one is ugly as fuck. That Avs jersey is gonna sell units. I'd rather catch Wave 2 Covid than wear one of those Leafs jerseys.

Last edited:
Love the Pittsburgh one, I've actually always kinda hated the skating Penguin, just wish it had a little more going on in the upper half. Devils one is ugly as fuck. That Avs jersey is gonna sell units. I'd rather catch Wave 2 Covid than wear one of those Leafs jerseys.

Really? I love the skating penguin, and penguin shield one from the late 90s early 2000s. I hate the worded one.

Of all these new jerseys the avs and philly look best imo.

Leafs....my god wtf man.

Really? I love the skating penguin, and penguin shield one from the late 90s early 2000s. I hate the worded one.

Of all these new jerseys the avs and philly look best imo.

Leafs....my god wtf man.
The shield is my favorite, but I grew up with it. I just think the Penguin is kind of silly, I love the blue and white throwbacks with the one with the scarf though. I wouldn't want the worded one to be their all the time jersey, but I love the lettering they used.

The shield is my favorite, but I grew up with it. I just think the Penguin is kind of silly, I love the blue and white throwbacks with the one with the scarf though. I wouldn't want the worded one to be their all the time jersey, but I love the lettering they used.

I dont mind the blue and white one as thirds. I like it when they wear them on the odr games.

Yea they should brought back the fisherman

I think the redwings one is trash but its also a compliment to how awesome our logo is that we don't have 50 alt design to pick from.

I think Montreal and Washington have the best
I like the Hawks jersey, I might pick it up. Haven't decided.

mid january season start and no bubble protocol.
with an 'all canada' division, eh

NHL might scrap the all Canadian division and all teams play in the states

<Fedor23>

If they’ll be no fans who the fuck cares anyways

Hope he enjoys McAvoy and Pasta making him look even older than dinosaur shit while getting taunted in Boston.

He shouldn't get taunted in Boston. He got shit on here for no reason. He was big so everybody wanted him to be cam Neely and throw his body around when he wasn't that kind of player. That trade was one of the worst in Boston sports history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back