NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

@Rawex

Hughes injured :(

giphy.gif
Saw what happened,i s it his shoulder or ankle? Didnt seem to big of a trip by the dman idk

Saw what happened,i s it his shoulder or ankle? Didnt seem to big of a trip by the dman idk
Upper body, he’s rumored to have made the trip to Chicago so fingers crossed. Hischier and Jack are way too injury prone, no idea how they will ever make it through the playoffs healthy.

Upper body, he’s rumored to have made the trip to Chicago so fingers crossed. Hischier and Jack are way too injury prone, no idea how they will ever make it through the playoffs healthy.
Scout and draft another center like them late in first round (or two) but this time guys who are atlest 6.3 :p
Then if they are healthy with 20 games to go and playoff position is secured, put them in LTIR like Tampa did with Kucherov and bring em back for playoffs.

Red Wings taking it the Bruins... +10 shots...

Bruins holding a one goal lead due to a awkward bounce off the boards.. Really hoping the boys take this W from them.

Rasmussen missed a empty net right as I post this.

What a game.

Bs took it to the Wings, were up 2-0, and the bounces were going to Boston...

Wings battled back, took the game over, and gave the Bruins their first regulation loss.
Bruins broke down, ended the game 2 men short, a bench minor, Marchand tossed...

Big win for the red guys

canucks shut out the stars. they are serious this year!

they are about due for a loss, and dallas has been kicking everyones ass this year. i wasnt expecting this.

holy shit, san jose got clobbered again 10-2. i didnt see the score until now but i know they lost another one.

thats pretty demoting. they are now well ahead and lead the league for goals against.

dunno if they fire all their coaching staff at this point or what?

Last edited:
Shreks are tanking.
They're indifferent to Grier and no one can do what Quinn is asking of them apparently.
The team should be sold to a responsible ownership.
At this point, it's just a tax write off team, much like their beisbol counterpart, the Jokeland A's.
Nah, they just absolutely suck. Giving up 10 to the Penguins is just a horrible look.

lol, no kidding.
the main owner lives in Germany and rarely even comes over here.
they trade away star players who go on to glory or continue elsewhere and
are in a constant stage of 'rebuilding'.
pathetic.

@Deffid way to early to think about this but if they win Hart, Norris and Calder this season.
As of now, Jack Hughes leads the league in scoring, Quinn Hughes leads defensemen in scoring, and Luke Hughes is tied for the rookie scoring lead.

Isn't Bedard the lock for the Calder unless he gets Manning'ed?

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!

811032-riot5.jpg

god damn. the game just started and they're already up 3 goals.

at this time last season the fans were throwing their jerseys on the ice. right now they are planning their stanley cup parade route!

And the 'rippers don't even have to get involved this year

Back