NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

<bball2>
@Rawex when he woke up and saw Ducks won

pP7g-b.gif

#Eiserman to Ducks

Did the right Elias Pettersson sign the contract?

he'd be laughing straight to the bank. he could probably just announce his retirement tomorrow and get a guaranteed 100 or so million dollars to be set for life on without ever playing in a single nhl game.

That contract is going to look REAL bad in maybe 5 years, if not sooner.

why is that? the cap will be way up and theyll be finished with OEL's buyout penalties by that time. and by taking term he left money on the table for hughes to resign.

i think they'll be fine.

Just want to say something about Matt Rempe. The dude is a throwback of how they did it back in the mid 80s to the mid 90s. Mad respects to him for taking on all the big named HWs of the league. That's not an easy task at all. He went through murderers row thus far. But he has to put in the brakes and not fight so much.

Although he was sort of obligated to fight Reaves after he injured one of the Leaf players. So good on him.

Things are really fun right now in Smashville...not sure if it will carry into the playoffs but the ride is amazing for a team that is rebuilding.

Man that loss to the Canucks was frustrating, but those are the kinda games I think the Ducks win in 2 years.

The bruins have one redeeming quality and one alone. They own the leafs.
his best days in vancouver was the day when they kicked his ass out the door. have fun with that guy.
He's only an interim for the remainder of a lost season. I wouldn't have given Ruff a new deal despite last season, as I mentioned here, I don't think he has what it takes to take a team to the next level. His management of Sharangovich and Holtz especially was just gross.

Also lmao

Back