NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Two crap icing calls were the only reason that Detroit even had time to tie it up but in the end, Philly screws us all.

As a pens fan I am not too pissed about it. This coaching staff better be gone the minute tomorrows game is over. If they had an even slightly below average PP, they would have clinched a playoff spot a week ago. That isn't even counting how horrid this team was 3 on 3. How the shit can you end with the 31st ranked PP with Crosby, Malkin, Karlsson, Letang, Guentzel, and Rust. If that doesn't get coaches fired I probably won't bother going out of my way to watch many games next year.

Yeah, it was an exhausting season, I'm glad to just enjoy the chaos. I've long come to terms with the end of the Pens core and some rough years ahead, but we sure haven't made it any easier on ourselves.

Oh' yay, the Leafs get Boston...

OGC.465c0d7fd57f69af9456d98bd70fa9f7

Yeah, it was an exhausting season, I'm glad to just enjoy the chaos. I've long come to terms with the end of the Pens core and some rough years ahead, but we sure haven't made it any easier on ourselves.
The sad part is that this was one of Sid's best seasons ever. I honestly wouldn't be mad if they traded him to a contender (if he wanted) and let the tank/rebuild begin.

The sad part is that this was one of Sid's best seasons ever. I honestly wouldn't be mad if they traded him to a contender (if he wanted) and let the tank/rebuild begin.
Keep Sid, get rid of Geno and Karlsson. Keep Letang and Rust. While I don't think Jerry was the real problem, he isn't the solution either.

Keep Sid, get rid of Geno and Karlsson. Keep Letang and Rust. While I don't think Jerry was the real problem, he isn't the solution either.
Ned was better than Jarry down the stretch but goaltending wasn't their issue this year. Sullivan still has them playing like they are the fast team from 2016 and not the very old aging roster that they really are. If they want to run it back with this roster and actually compete then they need to change the style of play to match the roster they have, but Sullivan won't do it. That or the players won't do it so he doesn't try, either way he needs to go.

Ah' well. 69 is a better number than 70 anyways.

{<tongue}

Now enough of that nonsense, and get ready to get beat in the most heartbreaking way by the Bruins.

Last edited:
welp, tuned into the coyotes/oilers game. looking like its gonna be the last game in arizona

dang, that shit was kinda sad. after the game they brought all the staff on to the ice. and the commentators were like welp none of us will have jobs tomorrow. all the players stayed around and tossed their jerseys, sticks, hats into the crowd

Time to warm up the pipes... Sing with me team... "It's the most, wonderful time, of the year!!!!!!!"

The Utah Mesas?

The Utah Zion?

The Utah Red Rocks?

..or just keep Coyotes.

Back