NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

A little odd the Avs and Oilers are limiting starter playing time in a game where whoever wins will have home ice advantage should they meet in the playoffs.

Looks like the Knights and Kings will switch positions and the Oilers will get the Kings instead

Would be funny if the Kings went on another of those crazy runs, feels like the Stars can finally get it done if they don't run into a hot tender or McDavid on a rampage.

Would be funny if the Kings went on another of those crazy runs, feels like the Stars can finally get it done if they don't run into a hot tender or McDavid on a rampage.
I'm thinking Dallas or Winnepeg come out of the West.
East is probably the Rangers or Panthers.

I'm thinking Dallas or Winnepeg come out of the West.
East is probably the Rangers or Panthers.
I am thinking Dallas or Vegas vs Preds finals in West and Panthers vs Hurricanes in the East.

My Picks

Dallas vs Preds
Tampa vs Carolina

Dallas vs Tampa in the finals just like the 2020 finals

No late game on Saturday night?

Probably shouldn't have scheduled most of the Pacific Division to finish yesterday.

If you're bored, check out KidThunder10 on youtube.

Tons of 90s and 80s NHL shit. Old commericals, Rock Em Sock Ems, Canada Cups, and instructional videos, mini docs, old interviews, ect.

I'm gonna refrain from posting a direct link, (perhaps I'm just paranoid and egotistical) but when I share this stuff on Sherdog, it's often hit with strikes shortly after. My sumo channels are gone.

A minute into the game and already a terrible call by the refs. Good sign of things to come.

Down 1-0 in the first five minutes of the game. That's the kind tenacity I want to see in the series, Leafs! Now tie it up, and give up a goal 35 seconds later. Let's GO!

Down 1-0 in the first five minutes of the game. That's the kind tenacity I want to see in the series, Leafs! Now tie it up, and give up a goal 35 seconds later. Let's GO!
They had a great start and then the left D (Edmundson?) got caught sleeping at the blue line for no reason.

They had a great start and then the left D (Edmundson?) got caught sleeping at the blue line for no reason.
The reason is that they suck in the Playoffs. I hate how this core is too good on paper to just give up on them, but if they shit the bed again, it's time to start seriously considering busting them up. When there are no fundamental answers, you have have to start looking at the superficial. They've got no excuses left. They've lost to underdogs all the same. They just disappear up their assholes after game 82. Over and over and over. There's something that goes wrong with them when the pressure is on. Just a bunch of paper tigers.

The reason is that they suck in the Playoffs. I hate how this core is too good on paper to just give up on them, but if they shit the bed again, it's time to start seriously considering busting them up. When there are no fundamental answers, you have have to start looking at the superficial. They've got no excuses left. They've lost to underdogs all the same. They just disappear up their assholes after game 82. Over and over and over. There's something that goes wrong with them when the pressure is on. Just a bunch of paper tigers.
I was baffled when they got Edmundson. I'm a Habs fan and Edmundson was finished when he left Montréal. The Leafs needed an Ekholm, but it looks like the GM didn't want to pay the price.

I don’t want to see Marchand anywhere near the cup.
I could go for a little repeat of them losing a game 7 at home

<NoneOfMy>

m9tao666b6xa1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back