NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Weak fucking call there after not calling anything before the goal. Definition of a make up call.

What in the fuck was all that???
Ref's trying to control the game. It fucking kills me at how that one poor dude from a few years ago got nailed for saying the quiet part out loud. They all do it.

Eh', still better than the NBA in that regard.

Refs getting in their hot dogging and grand standing.

Well, that's all I need to see. Don't know if there's an overall stat on teams who can't hold a lead, but I'd wager that the Leafs are in the top 5. They can't lock down shit. If it was 5-0 at the end of the 1st, it would be 5-4 right now, just 'cause Leafs.

Leafs get a lucky break to tie the game, and the Rat pisses all over it a few seconds later.

Why can't those big hits be on Marchand instead of Pasta?

.... of course the rat gets the EN..

I was hoping for a multiple OT game of these teams beating each other but it hasn't been a overly physical game I thought.. I'll settle for Leaf tears

Pathetic losers lose again. Nice 30 second get back you gave the Bruins. I'm totally not sick of seeing that shit. God forbid you actually play after you score.

Bruins, please just end it in five. No drama. Just destroy them. Get these fucking jokers to actually realize that they're not going anywhere with this inept core, so that they might actually make a significant move in the off-season, and break up the BFF's. Enough of this "if the wind blows the other way, we'd totally win!" crap.

Enough is enough. Please Boston, crush the fuck out of them.

Skinner is so fucking bad. He always looks so awkward

Goalies in the Stars-Vegas game playing out of their mind at the moment

I used to work for a company owned by one of the guys who partially owns the knights and he was a huge can. I also used to slam some la 7 that lived in Dallas.

So war Dallas imo.

I used to work for a company owned by one of the guys who partially owns the knights and he was a huge can. I also used to slam some la 7 that lived in Dallas.

So war Dallas imo.

What was his name?

Leafs have made their series closer than I thought. I figured they lose in 4 against Boston, easy. Their winning a game and keeping it close in game 3 was very surprising. You would almost think they could win this with a healthy Nylander.
Almost

I love watching McJesus but I hope the Oilers lose. Any team that continues to not address a obviously terrible goalie situation deserves to fucking lose especially when you have the greatest player on the planet on your team,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back