NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

everybody give a round of applause for petey!

Recognized for his sportsmanship and on-ice performance, Elias Pettersson becomes the first member of the Canucks to be named a Lady Byng Memorial Trophy finalist!

iw8ykOu.jpeg

No matter what happens memes win. That's all we can ask for in this life.

everybody give a round of applause for petey!

Recognized for his sportsmanship and on-ice performance, Elias Pettersson becomes the first member of the Canucks to be named a Lady Byng Memorial Trophy finalist!

iw8ykOu.jpeg
Well deserved for a guy who's never thrown a body check in his life.

Woll possibly being out is fucked
<34>
He probably hurt himself trying to make that save right at the end of the game. Which only happened because they tried to feed Nylander for the hat-trick. Doesn't get much more Leafs than that.

Bruins deserve for letting dime store Pavarotti butcher both anthems.

TIL that no-touch icing is a thing.

Not sure the refs know it but that was absolutely a trip.
From the one angle it looked like Knies was just going down own, but on replay it was clearly a trip.

Jeezus. I know The Leafs aren't a terrible team, but what happened Boston? Swayman is keeping them in this

anemic offense notwithstanding so far, there’s nothing like the yoffs.

Jeezus. I know The Leafs aren't a terrible team, but what happened Boston? Swayman is keeping them in this

I made a post a while back about how the OT loss rule seems to benefit them over other teams. They're a good team, but not really/much better than Toronto.

I'm pretty sure Pasta is injured and the team as a whole just isn't on the same page for some reason.

Matthews def not 100%
And yet still gets the tip in

Last edited:
Back