NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Time to watch two of the most annoying fanbases in the game cry about one another for two weeks.

Oilers/Canucks series will be good
Penalties will loom large
canucks gotta not play as passive as they did against nashville if they want to win. gotta increase those shots on goal numbers cause you know the oilers are gonna score

Shit don’t watch it then

The fuck you talking about? Toronto has been eliminated and Montreal didn’t even make the playoffs?
You obviously don't live on the west coast. Canuck fans are insufferable when their team isn't terrible and all the 'life-long'(2015)Oilers fans are equally insufferable.

You obviously don't live on the west coast. Canuck fans are insufferable when their team isn't terrible and all the 'life-long'(2015)Oilers fans are equally insufferable.
I have to agree with your assessment of Canuck fans and I’ve never intimately known Oiler fans.
I do have however have first-hand knowledge of a Calgary fan who was a traveling nurse in my area for six months. She loved my high sticking.

Hey-O

I’m from Alberta. Toronto fans are the fucking worst and it isn’t even close. It’s close between the Canuck’s and Montreal but I’ll give it to Montreal because fuck Quebec.

146 penalty minutes in just the 3rd period of the Cats/Bruins game. The 80's are back boys.

They saved Pasta a beat down. MT was intent on doing some damage there.

The one they REALLY jumped in too soon on was Marchand about to get his ass kicked for once.
Agree with that face but disagree with the other

Gotta be concerned if you're an Oilers fan, even if they win this game which they likely will. 14 shots on goal as we near the end of regulation is not going to cut it in the Playoffs. But they were blessed with the Kings and the Canucks, so we'll see what happens in the next round.

lol holy shit. Fucking Skinner

Back