NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Nothing is a impossible angle when Skinner is in net

Skinner and Silovs seem to be similar quality. Skinner really shouldn't be a starting goalie on any playoff team.

Skinner and Silovs seem to be similar quality. Skinner really shouldn't be a starting goalie on any playoff team.
He shouldn’t be a starting goalie on any team. I hope mcdavid tells Edmonton to get fucked when his contract is up.

Surprised mcdavid didn’t pass it on the break away

McDavid actually has the most shots of the game atm. Hit the post shortly before that as well.

Vancouver looks like they're ready for a nap. No energy out there at all. Begging to lose this game.

Well Edmonton was the much better team today. Would've been dumb for them to go down 2-0.

Their lackluster level in Game 1 was hopefully just because of their break.

McDavid with points in all 4 goals after being neutralized in Game 1.

*McKinnon has entered the chat*

Nope. McKinnon can enter the argument for #2. Mcdavid is on another level. Did you see the entire Canuck gravitate toward McJesus on that last rush? McKinnon isn’t doing that.

I’m a pathetic Sabre fan but I respect the shit out of MxDavids game. It’ll be a shame to watch him piss away his care In Edmonton

Drai was just the third fastest player to hit 90 playoff points. Only 66 and 99 were faster.

What a monster.

Mcdavid is fucking fun to watch. Easily the greatest player on the planet and it is not debatable

he should have been in the box for 4 after that high stick to hughes when he scored that breakaway goal. the refs somehow missed it, yet wouldnt let hughes on the ice after because he was bleeding from that high stick that they "never saw."

i mean when youre busted open and bleeding all over the place and the refs didn't see what happened so they cant call it, thats what the new reviews are for. they could have huddled around and phoned it up and called a penalty.or at the very least look up at the jumbotron. that was some grade A bullshit right there.

at one point the refs even stalled the game for like 5 or 10 minutes after suter dumped the puck over the glass and a scrum ensued because none of them could decide if they wanted to call any more penalties. i mean for all that time and trouble they could have at least picked a dude from each team and sent them to the box or something. the incompetent referees should have been sent to the box for delay of game.

stevie wonder and hellen keller could have done a better job reffing that game. for both teams. the refereeing was atrocious tonight.

canucks fell asleep in the 3rd and then scored on themselves in overtime. this is the kind of shit i would see every other game like a year or two ago. and even before that. ian cole has been shitting the bed all series for us, but tonight he done fucked it up.

Last edited:
Back