NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Halttunen hatty! Knights are winning the league.

Reactions: PND
Did someone say the Oilers were established when they drafted McDavid?

Sometimes I forget this is a karate website. Some Facebook quality takes in here. Lmao
That owen hart Avatar just made me think of a poll I saw today that made me laugh my ass off
Screenshot-20240506-095309-Samsung-Internet.jpg

If the Avs could avoid conceding the first goal and Georgiev rather that Fourgiev shows up, it'd be awesome

You definitely need to watch more Avalanche games. Defenders are always gravitating toward MacKinnon on a rush no matter who is on the ice. He's arguably just as fast as McDavid, a far more aggressive skater and a better puck handler too. You can pick who you'd want, and I've seen enough from both of them to know I'd take MacKinnon, personally.

MACKINNON-GOAL.gif

speed.gif

89254ca3580b1cb3a5adf2cbe124cd4d.gif

gLkZl6.gif

McDavid makes it look easy. He always just looks like he's floating. NateDog just comes off and more powerful aggressive. I like that anger in his game, tbh

I'm getting vibes of last year's series against Seattle. Just conceding the first goal and playing catch up every game. Opponent's goalie being solid and more trustworthy than the guy in your own net...

.... I knew I'd seen that PK before. Just remembered de Boer is now coaching the Stars. Got PTSD to that series vs Vegas in the covid year. He completely outcoached Bednar that series and it looks like he's doing it again this series

I wasn't quoting you.

Watch how quickly they jump off the McDavid bandwagon if he goes his whole career without winning or making it to the Stanley Cup Final.

he's going to be drinking from a saucer next month because the cup is going to vancouver.

Some big hitting early.

Go Cats!

Back