NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

That early hit by McAvoy was pretty clear interference but it's hard or impossible to have sympathy for the Panthers.

Fart on a Florida goalie and it’s interference , but if it’s the other way around you can try and kill the opposing teams goalie and it’s all good

I still have no idea how that wasn't called
The push itself wasn't enough to call a penalty on, but it definitely was enough to have the goal called back. The NHL rulebook is such a cluster.

The push itself wasn't enough to call a penalty on, but it definitely was enough to have the goal called back. The NHL rulebook is such a cluster.
seemed like the contact didn't move swayman, but is the contact alone enough to be considered interference ?

Was going to say that was the worst Oilers power play I've seen in a while, but they score anyway.

Go to the washroom and Vancouver had scored again. 2 goals on 7 shots.

Vancouver (and the other teams) will be in big trouble once this peak Skinner that I keep hearing about finally shows up.

Go to the washroom and Vancouver had scored again. 2 goals on 7 shots.

Vancouver (and the other teams) will be in big trouble once this peak Skinner that I keep hearing about finally shows up.
I just think of Superintendent Chalmers going "Skinner!", every time he shits the bed.

Back