NHL : Blue Jackets @ Capitals 7pm ET 1/5

Bookies made a mistake on the betting lines :D Columbus are far more consistent with twice the offensive depth, great goal tending, better conditioned (imo) and the best power play in nhl.

Cap's best wins in past 2 weeks: 4-0 vs injury riddled Lightning, 6-2 vs lowly Devils, 2-1 vs a decent Ottowa, 6-5 vs a rising, but young Toronto ....all bottom 15 teams

BJ's best wins in past 2 weeks: 7-1 vs Pens, 2-1 vs Canadians, 4-2 vs Wild ....all top 5 teams

Jackets have already beat Cap's twice this year 2-1 and 3-2 in November.

Last edited:
i think caps have the deeper offense. ovi/backstrom/kuz/oshie/johansson/burakovsky

bob has been unreal this season though have to agree there

"Holtby was pulled after he allowed three goals on eight shots in the Capitals’ overtime win over the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. Tonight he will face a Blue Jackets team that is searching for history tonight as they come into play on a 16-game winning streak. The first time Holtby faced Columbus, he stopped 20 of 23 shots in a 3-2 loss."

good luck louis. i'll take cbj as well but i'm not as confident as you

Well, 1st period was interesting :)

Caps are relaxed and Jackets are playing ahead of themselves, mostly just bad passing

Good team, good coach, they'll adjust for the 2nd

Nhl games aren't hard to watch when your team is losing, they're hard to watch when your team can't get that first goal.. Oh well, fun while it lasted :D Caps looked like titans out there. My reads are off, so I guess its time to fade myself for a bit..

Nhl games aren't hard to watch when your team is losing, they're hard to watch when your team can't get that first goal.. Oh well, fun while it lasted :D Caps looked like titans out there. My reads are off, so I guess its time to fade myself for a bit..
I love you...

dammmmmmm ice hockey is a motherfokker

<17>Finally figured out how to put these things in the comments!

Back