NHL: Bruins @ Islanders 3-2-24

Yeah this dude pointed a gun at me and when I went to shoot him my gun would not fire. He shot me in my gut and thats when I woke up.
You working a lot of hours?

You got to take time for yourself away from work, a couple days off or a trip somewhere to clear the mind.

My dreams/nightmares are usually because of tiredness involving a dog running after me.

You working a lot of hours?

You got to take time for yourself away from work, a couple days off or a trip somewhere to clear the mind.

My dreams/nightmares are usually because of tiredness involving a dog running after me.
Yeah I actually took today off cause of Mardi Gras. I had 2 days off in February.

👊

Anyone know much about dreams?

It seems that very much about dreams is not fully known in neuroscience.
And interpretation is not definitive,
but it still can be wondered--without being authoritative--what meaning they have,
such as:

Yeah this dude pointed a gun at me and when I went to shoot him my gun would not fire. He shot me in my gut and thats when I woke up.

Guessing it represents the common fear of humans, especially males, to be in a situation in which they are helpless. Feeling helpless is crushing, obviously.

Possibly involves the dislike to give much thought to how so many factors in life are uncontrollable.

Might be a variation of such dreams as landing a good punch on an opponent's chin yet having zero effect.

tiredness involving a dog running after me.

They all have to run after you because you are first.

Y'all ever had lucid dream?

Rarely, in the past when paying more attention to such things, but it is interesting. Some people try to prepare for them by getting used to regularly verifying if they are really awake or not. Doing such things as making sure numbers display clearly without unexpectedly changing, etc.

Taking melatonin seems to give some people more vivid dreams, with some claiming it can be helpful when trying for lucid dreams.

Back