NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super torn between the Knights and the Caps -- Knights make the better story out of the teams but Ovi winning the cup would be awesome.

Money is neither team making it out of the conference finals.

Congrats to Barry Trotz and the Caps. Outstanding job by the Preds tonight forcing the 1st game 7 ever in Nashville! It will be Thursday due to a JT concert at Bridgestone Wednesday.

Good stuff from Washington! Wouldn't be disappointed if they won it all but Tampa will be tough.

Happy for Ovi. Happier Nashville is going to 7. Super pissed I work Thursday night.

Really think the Knights will win it all cause they're just running trains/prison raping people but it'd be nice to see Ovie finally get his hands on the Cup.

Guess you give it one more go, bless you Jumbo

lol, harsh but true.
Rest In Pieces SJ
lol, I totally forgot as I watched that video how much talent came through SJ over the years, and nothing to show for it. One Finals getting knocked around by the Pens, doesn't look great on a banner. They should have owned the mid-2000s, or at least had joint ownership with the Red Wings.

You're an Atlanta Thrashers fan bruh, you have no banners.

Happy for Ovie, hope he pulls it off and shuts up the good ol boy network.

This Jets team, the old one that was too broke to stick around and moved to Arizona, doesn't matter.

No banners of any kind.

I’m going Caps winning it all. I’m still dazed at them winning against the Pens but since they’re over that hump it’s Cup hoisting time.

Why the hell do I have to wait this long for game 7?

I've been looking forward to it literally every morning this week and then I check my phone and remember it's on Thursday for some reason

This better live up to the hype I've built it up to in my mind and not just be one of those 6-1 beatdown game 7s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back