NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officiating has been shit this entire playoffs. It's better for my team this second round but Philly/pitts was horrendous. That call with Hertl is such BS That needs to be reviewed.

Brad Marchand is such a fucking dirtbag. Great player but a fucking imbecile with his antics. No class rat

If a player had done that to me while i was playing years ago i would have jumped and pounded him instantly. That licking shit is not acceptable

th6rns35iyv01.jpg

Fucking Marchand. The guy is good enough to possibly get into the Hall of Fame, yet he remains the biggest embarrassment to the league year after year.

Fucking Marchand. The guy is good enough to possibly get into the Hall of Fame, yet he remains the biggest embarrassment to the league year after year.

He's lucky that the there is an instigator rule and that Tie Domi isn't in the league anymore. He would have fucked him up badly

He's lucky that the there is an instigator rule and that Tie Domi isn't in the league anymore. He would have fucked him up badly

He'd have been permanently drinking through a straw at least five years ago.

He'd have been permanently drinking through a straw at least five years ago.

No doubt about that. Back in the day when there was no instigator rule players weren't pulling this kind of crap because they knew that right after or on their next shift a Tie Domi or Bob Probert would come after you and pound the shit out of your face. Hockey was more violent back then but at least there was no biting , spitting and licking garbage because there were on ice consequences for your actions.

Now the worst you can get is a face mug or a little slash on the wrist.

No doubt about that. Back in the day when there was no instigator rule players weren't pulling this kind of crap because they knew that right after or on their next shift a Tie Domi or Bob Probert would come after you and pound the shit out of your face. Hockey was more violent back then but at least there was no biting , spitting and licking garbage because there were on ice consequences for your actions.

As you might be able to guess from by being on an MMA forum, I didn't mind old time hockey too much.

Guys like Tiger Williams and Rick Tocchet were great. Good for 30 goals and 300 penalty minutes.

As you might be able to guess from by being on an MMA forum, I didn't mind old time hockey too much.

Guys like Tiger Williams and Rick Tocchet were great. Good for 30 goals and 300 penalty minutes.

Me neither, Started watching in early 1990. It wasn't as bad as the back street bullies era but it was still much more tougher than today. League still had guys like Domi , Probert , Twist , Link "The missing" Gaetz etc etc. Domi made a career out of destroying cheap shotters like Kaspairatis , Ulf Samuelsso and the likes. Granted he sucker punched a few of these guys but still haha.

And yes Tocchet was awesome. Same with Cam Neely even though i always hated the Bruins. Always respected the player. Dude was a badass

Now that was dirty as fuck and i don't really condone it but this is what happened back then if you were a blindside slasher master , an elbow king or just a general dirtbag like Marchand

Now that was dirty as fuck and i don't really condone it but this is what happened back then if you were a blindside slasher master , an elbow king or just a general dirtbag like Marchand

As a Pens fan, Ulf kinda had it coming for a long time. I'm usually against street justice, but I feel like Marchand needs to take some licks instead of just giving them. Rattiest 30-40 goal man in NHL history.

He got 8 games first offense. Today's nhl you will get a warning for this considering how inconsistent they are with punishments.

Capitals win!

Whew! I was worried we weren't going to get the annual 2nd Round Capitals collapse.

Inb4 Caps blow lead in third period and lose game 6 in overtime. Then lose Game 7 handily.

he's the current front runner for the Sean Avery, Steve Ott douche of the year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back