Nicco Montano not scared of Valentina Shevchenko

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“If Shevchenko wants to hold off until I’m ready, why not?” Montano said. “At this weight, 125, it’s hard to get scared. I was a 135er, and I was fighting girls way stronger than me at one point in some aspects. At 125 I don’t really feel like I get overpowered as easily. Even though she’s been fighting for her whole life and I’ve been fighting for under a decade, I’m just going to go have to go to my headquarters and rely on my strength.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/ufc-ch...nko-ufc-226-mma/amp?__twitter_impression=true

scurred

please don't let mario give montano a chance to be a warrior.

Valentina is gonna hold down 125 for a while. The only women that have any chance to beat her are at 135 and gonna have a hard time making the cut. And she beats most of them, if not all of them at 135 anyways. Nunes beat her by a tiny bit in a pretty shitty fight, but Nunes is never making 125.

Yeah thats why she says shell fight her if she can wait and in the same breath throw in a worse fighter, this excuse real flyweight is a joke no one has earned anything in that division because its 2 hours old. They should have just put 2 top ranked Strawweight and or BW against each other, now we have a Champ that is 4-2 and trying not to fight someone she knows she cannot beat and i dont blame her one bit its on the UFC.

Well she better be because she's fresh off TUF...

and Valentina is made of steel

There is...
ExchangeMain.gif

...absolutely...
giphy.gif

...nothing...
RemorsefulIdolizedHuia.gif

...to be...
l41Yvxe1YjKuWpRW8.gif

...scared...

...about...
giphy.gif

...homie?
Priscila-Cachoeira-.png

You are in the wrong sport if you are scared... Also Valentina has the advantage everywhere. Wont be pretty.

I think Nicco will surprise a lot of people here.

Nicco is also a 135'er

And why should she be scared of Miss Pillowfists?

I'm still annoyed that Valentina fought so hesitant vs Nunes instead of pushing the pace.I thought Shev edged it but i'd have to watch it again and without so many ginger ales.As far as this fight...forget about it.I really like Nicco's warrior spirit though,she could improve a lot.

Nicco is also a 135'er

And why should she be scared of Miss Pillowfists?
Nicco had two fights at Bantamweight before dropping down to Flyweight; she's 1-1 at Bantamweight and 3-1 at Flyweight, let that record sink in for a moment...

Has it sunk in yet? And the women she lost to were 2-0 and 1-2.

Two fights at Bantamweight does not make her a Bantamweight.

Back