RBR Nicholas Walters vs Joseph Adorno PROBOX March 27th

GREAT FIGHT! Adorno is one of my favorites and Nicholas Walters is one of the biggest "what if's" of this era. Love me some ProBox!
Out of curiosity do you know Adorno personally or he fight in an entertaining way to you? I thought he seemed solid against Rodriguez but just came up a little short/lost the gameplan but any interest I had in the guy kinda went out the window against DLS. Not trying to talk shit, genuinely curious. I have my boxers with not much hope I enjoy too.

Out of curiosity do you know Adorno personally or he fight in an entertaining way to you? I thought he seemed solid against Rodriguez but just came up a little short/lost the gameplan but any interest I had in the guy kinda went out the window against DLS. Not trying to talk shit, genuinely curious. I have my boxers with not much hope I enjoy too.
No I don't know him. I live in Boise, ID and it's all MMA here. We have under 10 pro boxers in our whole state as far as I know. I became an Adorno fan when I became a boxing mega-fan and started watching undercards. He was a TR prospect with some hype but his fights were always close, he'd miss weight, or there'd be some drama.

His fight vs. Jamaine Ortiz is one of my favorite 8 rounds scraps ever. I enjoyed the Rodriguez, Roldon, and DLS fights. Dude has had a BRUTAL strength of schedule and always brings it. I also enjoy seeing guys have a good career after Bob cuts them.

No I don't know him. I live in Boise, ID and it's all MMA here. We have under 10 pro boxers in our whole state as far as I know. I became an Adorno fan when I became a boxing mega-fan and started watching undercards. He was a TR prospect with some hype but his fights were always close, he'd miss weight, or there'd be some drama.

His fight vs. Jamaine Ortiz is one of my favorite 8 rounds scraps ever. I enjoyed the Rodriguez, Roldon, and DLS fights. Dude has had a BRUTAL strength of schedule and always brings it. I also enjoy seeing guys have a good career after Bob cuts them.
Yeah man this is the way, best fights and most intrigue happens on the undercards. Kinda bummed, I usually am a more dedicated fan during these lazy winter months but it’s been an active year for me and my band so I’ve caught like 3 whole fights live, and therefore only sat in on a few undercards but you are on the right path to keeping this sport interesting.

Booth is better than his record. Curious if PBC cut Juarez or they're letting him take a stay busy fight.

Wow, I had to make sure this was the same Walters I saw beat Donaire in Carson a decade ago. I didn't know anything about Walters, so I was pretty surprised about the Outcome. I hope he isn't too old to make an entertaining fight.

Back