Nick Diaz domestic violence case: district attorney's bail request denied

What kind of stalker has the person she's stalking, in her house, drinking beer and snorting coke for a few days?

I want to stalk Scarlett Johansson now.

that full 18,000 or a percentage of ??

just curious

Kenny here. I was curious about the same thing so I asked my moms friend.

He said $18,000 is the total amount. If Nick Diaz pays the full amount he gets that back when the trial is over. It's kind of like the courts way of making sure you come back to court.

If you can't afford it, you go to a bail bonds place and they pay the full $18,000 for you but you pay the bail bonds place 10%. At the end of the trial they get the $18,000 back but keep your 10%($1800).

If you can't afford even 10% they will lend you money.

My moms friend has tattoos all over his body. He went in and out of jail a lot when he was younger and I was old pictures of him he looks scary.

Now he's a successful business man.

$18,000. Nate’s Conor $$ shouldn’t cover that or maybe he should’ve been actively fighting instead of sitting on his ass. The most frustrating thing about the Diazs is that’s they don’t fight enough. Fuck.

Well, the officers on scene saw the marks on her neck and had her transported to the hospital for her other injuries.

If you want to be the guy who makes excuses for a piece of shit who gets fucked up and puts hands on a female, you go girl.

No doubt you are the same kind of piece of shit.
And how do you know those marks weren't caused by Diaz restraining someone? She had told the police that Diaz had picked her up and slammed her onto the concrete, and then at the hospital she changed her story and said Diaz had threatened to push her into the pool and when she went to grab his arm she fell short and landed on the ledge instead. Why would Diaz threaten to push her into the pool? Perhaps because she may have been attacking him? A witness did allege that she threw a glass cup at him, so there's self-defense for Diaz right there. And she alleged that Diaz was "coked up" but no drugs were found at the home or on Diaz, Diaz' behavior did not suggest he was in an enraged and uncontrollable state (as alleged by the woman), and Diaz was never confirmed to have tested positive for cocaine when brought in to the police station. Lastly, the staff at the hospital were unable to confirm her alleged injuries (broken hip) either.

The only evidence is that there was a verbal argument and that she initiated the physical confrontation, the rest is just he-said, she-said.

Am I the only one that's a little worried Nick will "no show" on his court date?

We do know he was uncooperative with the authorities when he was taken into custody.
A person within the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department initially told MMAjunkie that 12 units were dispatched to the scene, and Diaz was combative with officers during his arrest. In the report, seven officers (not twelve) assisted with the case and Diaz’s demeanor is described as “nervous” and “threatening,” though there is no mention of resisting arrest.

Yeah, hospitals have patient's rights, and one of those rights if for them to not disclose any information about patients.
The officer also notes that medical personnel at the hospital were unable to determine whether the alleged victim “had a fractured hip or not."

Source:
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/06/more-...omestic-violence-incident-involving-nick-diaz

In a case like this (he-said, she-said) it all comes down to credibility. For example, she alleges that he was using cocaine, but there's no positive test or drugs to confirm it, which is why it's nothing more than hearsay, and yet you're trying to spin the narrative that he's some "drug addict". Sorry, but that doesn't work in court. She alleges that he attacked her, he'll argue it was in self-defense, and credibility (which she's already compromised by changing her story) will be the deciding factor.

You'd think he'd learn not to leave it in the hands of the judges by now.

tenor.gif

The alleged victim should just claim it was her who beat up Nick

And then Nick goes full confession
VPqkD5.gif

Waiting for Nick to Stockton Slap the DA.

Courts are insanely biased for women. Nick doesn't want this to go to trial. Too risky. I think he can easily avoid jail time with a plea bargain

^ just to add

Does Nick have a criminal record?

Depending on that, If convicted, I think Nick could probably just get house arrest/probation

Nick needs to do his best to stay out of trouble if on probation...or he will most certainly do some time

nick diaz beat her up let's be honest fellas

What kind of stalker has the person she's stalking, in her house, drinking beer and snorting coke for a few days?

I want to stalk Scarlett Johansson now.
Yeah that throws out that whole argument that Nick's friend made when he posted that she's a stalker chick. Nick must not have had a problem with her if he's staying at her house.

A person within the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department initially told MMAjunkie that 12 units were dispatched to the scene, and Diaz was combative with officers during his arrest. In the report, seven officers (not twelve) assisted with the case and Diaz’s demeanor is described as “nervous” and “threatening,” though there is no mention of resisting arrest.

The officer also notes that medical personnel at the hospital were unable to determine whether the alleged victim “had a fractured hip or not."

Source:
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/06/more-...omestic-violence-incident-involving-nick-diaz

In a case like this (he-said, she-said) it all comes down to credibility. For example, she alleges that he was using cocaine, but there's no positive test or drugs to confirm it, which is why it's nothing more than hearsay, and yet you're trying to spin the narrative that he's some "drug addict". Sorry, but that doesn't work in court. She alleges that he attacked her, he'll argue it was in self-defense, and credibility (which she's already compromised by changing her story) will be the deciding factor.

And how do you know those marks weren't caused by Diaz restraining someone? She had told the police that Diaz had picked her up and slammed her onto the concrete, and then at the hospital she changed her story and said Diaz had threatened to push her into the pool and when she went to grab his arm she fell short and landed on the ledge instead. Why would Diaz threaten to push her into the pool? Perhaps because she may have been attacking him? A witness did allege that she threw a glass cup at him, so there's self-defense for Diaz right there. And she alleged that Diaz was "coked up" but no drugs were found at the home or on Diaz, Diaz' behavior did not suggest he was in an enraged and uncontrollable state (as alleged by the woman), and Diaz was never confirmed to have tested positive for cocaine when brought in to the police station. Lastly, the staff at the hospital were unable to confirm her alleged injuries (broken hip) either.

The only evidence is that there was a verbal argument and that she initiated the physical confrontation, the rest is just he-said, she-said.

@SPB what the fuck do you have to say to this???? Your Diaz hating ass got shut down in this thread. And I'm not gonna let you slither out of here without admitting it. Even the arresting COP said that chick's story changed. No coke found in his system. No fractured hip. Changing her story. Admit it....you believed her and it's now clear (like many of us said it would be) that she was exagerrating her claims....to put it mildly.

Admit it! Your ass got handled in this thread. You never replied to 2 different people giving you the facts of the case. But get your ass in here and reply now. Hater.

She wouldn't have got physically beat so bad if she did like GSP and had a spy in Nick's camp

@SPB what the fuck do you have to say to this???? Your Diaz hating ass got shut down in this thread. And I'm not gonna let you slither out of here without admitting it. Even the arresting COP said that chick's story changed. No coke found in his system. No fractured hip. Changing her story. Admit it....you believed her and it's now clear (like many of us said it would be) that she was exagerrating her claims....to put it mildly.

Admit it! Your ass got handled in this thread. You never replied to 2 different people giving you the facts of the case. But get your ass in here and reply now. Hater.

You are funny. I did reply, with facts (unlike the pure BS you are posting). But some Diaz Ball Licking Mod removed my replies, probably because some idiot like you was claiming I was fighter bashing. I think you know this, and just wanted to make sure I knew.

Tell me this, why is Nick hanging out in West Hollywood? You know what that city is famous for, right?ndwh.JPG

Back