• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Nick Diaz fights fridge

Fill the fridge with uppercuts??

tenor.gif

nick has his moments but that post reads like someone else did that to his fridge. i dont see how it could be interpreted as though he did it.

good point.

although it would be funnier if Nick just got really high, and 'confronted' his fridge for having insufficient snacks inside :D

Screenshot_20190223-153755.png

So Nick's latest Instagram story is him flying back to Stockton. Smoking a lot of weed. And posting this. What is this cryptic message about?

Conor McGregor?
GSP retiring?
Girl trouble?
Bad fridge installers?

Fridges don't hit back. Does it highlight underlying issues?

Lol dude needs to lay off the sauce Ronda got him fucked up. Maybe if he'd fight a person and not a fucking refrigerator he'd get more respect from his fans. And I'm a huge Diaz nuthugger but if they aren't gonna fight they should stop being social media whores too.

First fight he's won on years, undisputed kitchen scrap champion

Screenshot_20190223-153755.png

So Nick's latest Instagram story is him flying back to Stockton. Smoking a lot of weed. And posting this. What is this cryptic message about?

Conor McGregor?
GSP retiring?
Girl trouble?
Bad fridge installers?

Fridges don't hit back. Does it highlight underlying issues?

GSP retired and is hiding in the fridge from the "Grey's" and as everyone knows Nick Diaz and the "Grey's" have something in common..... Smoking weed..... Nick is working with the "Grey's".........

71IeZ0W8W-L._SY679_.jpg

Lol dude needs to lay off the sauce Ronda got him fucked up. Maybe if he'd fight a person and not a fucking refrigerator he'd get more respect from his fans. And I'm a huge Diaz nuthugger but if they aren't gonna fight they should stop being social media whores too.
Give it a rest with your fairy tales.
I'm saying this as a huge BertStayre fan btw.

He basically get paid to appear at clubs and party so that's why hes not exactly broke yet. I dont know how long he can do that for until he implodes and becomes an espn documentary about him.

He basically get paid to appear at clubs and party so that's why hes not exactly broke yet. I dont know how long he can do that for until he implodes and becomes an espn documentary about him.

He's gonna end up on a 30 for 30 special about wasted talent the way he's been going on Instagram. He gets paid to get drunk but his game isn't gonna last if he won't fight and he's gonna end up washed out. Can't have it both ways.

Edit: I'll say it again that I'm a huge fan of Nick and Nate and I respect Nick for saying fuck this shit I'm retiring but then he goes and talks shit it and for fights he knows he won't even get

Back