Rumored Nick Diaz hints a comeback

Would a comeback be a smart decision?

• Total voters
He's always 'teasing' lol. Why the hell do you all keep believing his BS?

1) Given that Nick quit in the cage vs. Robbie and was very rusty before he quit, its not like the UFC would be super interested in a Nick Diaz fight. Perhaps a bare knuckle fight vs. another old washed up fighter would be doable. 2) You do realize that heavy bags don't punch back??? Not the same as fighting a real life opponent.

1) Given that Nick quit in the cage vs. Robbie and was very rusty before he quit, its not like the UFC would be super interested in a Nick Diaz fight. Perhaps a bare knuckle fight vs. another old washed up fighter would be doable. 2) You do realize that heavy bags don't punch back??? Not the same as fighting a real life opponent.
He gassed himself out early in the first round. Maybe he had a cardio issue or an adrenaline dump from being nervous, he even tried to walk in the cage before being patted down and the Vaseline.

He looks a lot better on the bag than he did leading up to the Robbie fight

Maybe he's finally stopped partying, smoking and drinking every day

Smart decision? Yeah probably if his contract is good. Does anybody care about it? Not many people. It's not a good decision he's just going to get beat up and looked like a tweaker in that video posted a few weeks ago.

I

I think it’s high time he retired and opened up a pie and coffee shop.

He could call it Fuck You Motherfuckers Pie and Coffee Shop.

I love nick, love hi attitude and how he keep it real... a to wht he sees real. But this is exactly hwy "everybody takes steroids" and "people hur themselves lifting heavy ass weights." You want a totally clean sport, this is largely what it would look like.

I voted no as any sane person would, but tbh I wouldn’t mind seeing him get beat down again like he did in his last fight.

i love all these predictions but he's jake paul or ksi's next opponent. stop having wet dreams of an actual insane matchup

He looks good there, he didnt look good vs Lawler but since then he has looked physically far better. I would like to see him fight again but not vs a top 10 guy, I keep saying this but Diaz vs Brown is the fight to make. If Diaz beats Brown then we can think of a top 10 guy maybe.

He looks good there, he didnt look good vs Lawler but since then he has looked physically far better. I would like to see him fight again but not vs a top 10 guy, I keep saying this but Diaz vs Brown is the fight to make. If Diaz beats Brown then we can think of a top 10 guy maybe.
The weird thing about the Lawler fight is Nick looked ripped about a month before the fight and everyone thought he'd have a good showing, win or lose. Then he came in looking softer for the fight and we know what happened. So you may be right, but I wouldn't trust Nick to be consistent. His training/fitness may be on-again, off-again.

Back