Nick Diaz looks pretty awful these days..

Can we lock this thread? I've never seen a more concentrated area of morons with so much mis-information in my life lol

Not even comparable.
Sure they are. They just damage different parts of your body. Alcohol damages the liver and I'm sure some brain cells when you drink every day. Marijuana damages the lungs and also brain cells if you're a daily smoker.

LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi

You're 41 but you act like you're 17 so maybe the dude is right

Sure they are. They just damage different parts of your body. Alcohol damages the liver and I'm sure some brain cells when you drink every day. Marijuana damages the lungs and also brain cells if you're a daily smoker.
You know you dont have to smoke marijuana right? You think medical patients that use it are lighting up a blunt? There are just so many things i could go into that i dont have the time or effort for, but look up CBD even. You are misinformed when it comes to marijuana but the information is out there. Not trying to be an asshole or anything like that, im not one of those guys that will defend weed to the death.

You will never see a daily drinker become a successful UFC fighter. But you easily could with a daily marijuana user.

Looks Bellator ready.

on the real it’s sad to see nick go downhill like that he’s one of my favorites

Say one negative thing about weed and it's all REEEEEEEEE! from the dopeheads.

Dope is probably no worse than alcohol, but the people who smoke it are so much more annoying. At least boozers don't try to pretend that drinking is healthy

You know you dont have to smoke marijuana right? You think medical patients that use it are lighting up a blunt? There are just so many things i could go into that i dont have the time or effort for, but look up CBD even. You are misinformed when it comes to marijuana but the information is out there. Not trying to be an asshole or anything like that, im not one of those guys that will defend weed to the death.

You will never see a daily drinker become a successful UFC fighter. But you easily could with a daily marijuana user.
Nah. A pothead ain't gonna be a successful fighter.

I was referring to smoking weed when it comes to lung damage. Obviously.

Nah. A pothead ain't gonna be a successful fighter.

I was referring to smoking weed when it comes to lung damage. Obviously.
Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz are both successful. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz are both successful. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
I wouldn't say they're that successful. They made it to the big leagues and proceeded to lose more times than not and then both basically quit. Not a single legit title between the two.

His second fight vs Noons is on SHO right now. Very underrated scrap

I wouldn't say they're that successful. They made it to the big leagues and proceeded to lose more times than not and then both basically quit. Not a single legit title between the two.
Nick won the Strikeforce belt and arguably one of the best WWs in his prime. Nate fought for the title and lost, but has beat many good fighters including the double champ Conor McGregor.

I cant tell if you are trolling, both Diaz bros have been more successful than most fighters will ever be. They also do triathlons for fun. Them being potheads have done more than most people ever will.

You will not find a drunk that can do any of that.

Nick won the Strikeforce belt and arguably one of the best WWs in his prime. Nate fought for the title and lost, but has beat many good fighters including the double champ Conor McGregor.

I cant tell if you are trolling, both Diaz bros have been more successful than most fighters will ever be. They also do triathlons for fun. Them being potheads have done more than most people ever will.

Obviously Nick wasnt a drunk while he was fighting,at least not for most of it. You dont go do triathalons and then binge drink. It doesnt work.
However i think even their fans think they were capable of much more,but were a bit stubborn in their approach to fighting in all aspects,and that they got left behind a bit because of it.

See my either post about McGregor. Would he actually be top 5 if still active? I mean you could make a good argument Khabib, Dustin, Tony, Justin are all definitively ahead of him. I'd potentially put Oliviera ahead of him too, maybe even potentially Hooker though the latter may be a stretch.
Easy, he beats Poirier any day of the week, I think the Ferg is done now, I'd say khabib, Gaithje, then McGregor.

Repulsive fake personality, but he is too accurate for the Ferg, Dustin , let alone hooker who gets hit too much anyway.

Oliveria is not elite yet, he's for sure the gatekeeper to the top5

Strikeforce was a joke organization where they didn't test for anything. Nick looked like a very talented fighter during that time but suspiciously turned to trash when he went to the UFC.

Nate has always been a glorified punching bag.

They're both lazy fucks.

Back