Nick Diaz Rocking a Corset

Did anyone else catch this during the Diaz walkout?

Look at the line just below his chest. That's a belly hider.

It kills me to see that shit. Nick used to do triathlons and blaze weed on the side - now he does drinking marathons and blazes god knows what...

I love Nick, but this is both sad and hilarious at the same time.

View attachment 675863

View attachment 675865

Nick Diaz in a corset tho...

{<Scared}

Like you don't own a corset
<{hfved}>

Hypocrite

I think he was smuggling a marijuana plant to inject in the bathroom after. I hear the Diaz brothers are mixed up in that weed cartel. A friend of mine snorted a cannabis and woke up dead.

Mariguana is a gateway to hell.

7jZdpOK.gif

I think he was smuggling a marijuana plant to inject in the bathroom after. I hear the Diaz brothers are mixed up in that weed cartel. A friend of mine snorted a cannabis and woke up dead.

Mariguana is a gateway to hell.
I think he definitely took at least three weeds before he got dressed that day.

Nick is swollen like he has a kidney problem.
Hope its just alcohol and partying

He needs to go see Sensei Seagal to learn how to get back into proper shape

Step one: Grow a Ponytail
Step two: ?
Step three: Bankruptcy

Did anyone else catch this during the Diaz walkout?

Look at the line just below his chest. That's a belly hider.

It kills me to see that shit. Nick used to do triathlons and blaze weed on the side - now he does drinking marathons and blazes god knows what...

I love Nick, but this is both sad and hilarious at the same time.

View attachment 675863

View attachment 675865

Nick Diaz in a corset tho...

{<Scared}

@Buff reaching

giphy.gif

That was no Corset.
That was Nick going all "Midnight Express" and smuggling in some hash for the lads.......

342856511.jpg

We sure he wasn't mic'd up in the corner? They always have black straps around their stomach area with the mic attached to it for reality TV and other appearances. I suppose there's a chance it's one of those.

I mean, this was September...

Yeah, I don't see a corset in TS's video. HUGE speculation on that and I think it's false.

Kind of weird that your first thought was corset. It could have been any number of things: back brace, taped ribs, like someone else said a strapped up mic.

Is it because you secretly wear corsets and you want us to tell you that it's okay to wear corsets?

It's okay to wear a corset.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back