Nicolau vs Perez PBP Discussion

I mean this with sll love but is dragon girl the worst fighter in ufc at pacing herself?

Should cover easily.

Praying padilla wrestles him.

Likely gets starched but i'm punting this one.

Amazing that Na has such terrible cardio since that's usually a staple of Asian fighters. Petrovic wasn't very impressive either though. Good thing she won those grappling exchanges, but her top pressure was weak and she never put the legs in during the 2nd round when it was there for the taking.

Obvious Chinese bias is obvious. Pretty clear win for Benitez. The aging Mexican vet or the young Chinese “prospect”. Hmmm.

I have Llontop in all my full slate DK lineups. I'm surprised he's only 53% owned. His salary was kept from when he was basically a pick 'em vs Green. Now he's a massive favorite priced at only $8200. I expected 65%+ ownership, so I need him to handle his business.

Fortunately my opponent had him too but I should've known not to use a guy who missed weight.

Mehashit landed more damage in round 2 , more volume in round 1.

I have him in a parlay, not proud of my pick. bad read. maybe it was a close fight, i'm just glad it's over.

Well you were wrong according to the stats about Round 1 and Round 2 is your opinion which is obviously biased with your square af bet on Maheshate.

Bum. Careless. Sunk all my full slate lineups.

Padilla only being 9.3% won't matter when Henry doesn't pay off his $9500 price tag.

Good luck, though.
Henry is high ss fighter. Young vs old is also a factor for ko wins.

Not like Yahya is a good wrestler, he's a bjj guy. Henry scored 154 ss against Gravely who is a better takedown artist.

Point being is Henry wins usually go over 105+ add older age and lesser striking ability, Henry can score over 120+

Had one UD lineup with over 14.99 minutes. Thought it was dead but thankfully Mann found some survival grappling LOL.

this next hw fight looks like a high scoring fight. But i'm guessing also it could be a slow hw fight with a lot of hugging and cage stalling.

I have Machado finish in one long shot lineup on UD. Wasn't gonna put anything more into this sloppy shitshow HW crapfest.

Back