Nicolau vs Perez PBP Discussion

Onama reversals adding so many points.

I need the finsih in rnd 3, i think jsp is gassed out.

i swear to god these judges better not rob me. Onama won period.

onama showed some negative fight iq in that second round. holy shit.

JSP just utterly failed at holding the back. I haven't seen someone flub the back so badly since Matt Arroyo.

Easy. Means is done. Cant remember him ever starting a fight by wall n stalling. He is usually a scrapper. Training camp probably went horribly and he doesnt have it anymore.

He’s been fighting like that the past few years because 1. His wrestling has gotten a lot better and 2. He probably doesn’t trust his chin anymore.

That was some big disparity of grappling + tdd

The commentators are talking about what Diniz needs to do to get up, but little do they know, he has no idea what he actually needs to do.

When he first got taken down, Diniz lifted up his head and looked to the side as if he was confused. He probably assumed it would be a pure striking fight with minimal cage clinching.

The commentators are talking about what Diniz needs to do to get up, but little do they know, he has no idea what he actually needs to do.
Maybe they are hoping he can hear them?

Big round for Lane. It'll be interesting to see if the time on the ground/bottom will affect the striking and takedown defense of Diniz going forwrad.

That was comical haha
EDIT: I guess that's where the -300 ML came from lol

Diniz saves the u1.5 bettors with less than 20 seconds to go lol

Diniz will be autofade in the future. Terrible ground game and at 32 thats probably not getting better

Im short 13 points, uros is a better pick.

but i think i might be the only person with 410 points and two fighters left. really needed a rnd 1 win.

Back