Nikita krylov would absolutely destroy Alex Pereira hypejob if they ever fight

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
I think Krylov would manhandle and submitts Pereira with ease.. I don't understand all the hype about this guy, ufc gave him the easiest track to a title shot

I don't think Alex is a hype job. He was a two division champion in Glory, then beat Izzy, one of the greatest middle weight champions ever in just his 7th pro MMA fight. Most fighters have fought only tomato cans and cab drivers by their 7th bout

I think Krylov would manhandle and submitts Pereira with ease.. I don't understand all the hype about this guy, ufc gave him the easiest track to a title shot
Pereira's "easiest track to a title shot" was at 185. Krylov fights at 205 (most recently at 215).

Something's missing alright

It's 100% true he had favorable matchups. Question is: will Jan wrastle him?

I give Alex a fair chance against a majority of the LHW’s, save Uncle Liev who would ground him in short order. Jiri would be well rounded enough to say the same, I just don’t trust Prochazka’s fighting instincts enough to think he wouldn’t try standing until it’s too late.

Maybe. Maybe we see him underperform and get effortlessly finished like in the past.

You gotta remember, if you think MW is shit, LHW might be even worse. Guys at LHW who you think are good are only good for their crap division.

Also, didn’t Glover manhandle Krylov easily? I bet Alex has seen enough to manage.

3_005.gif

Probably would never happen if Pereira wins the belt.
He's not even ranked in the top 10

People are forgetting Krylov has been fighting in the UFC for a very long time.
It's surprising how he was never matched up against Daniel Cormier, Anthony Smith, Anthony Johnson, Corey Anderson, Ryan Bader, Jiri

I don't think Alex is a hype job. He was a two division champion in Glory, then beat Izzy, one of the greatest middle weight champions ever in just his 7th pro MMA fight. Most fighters have fought only tomato cans and cab drivers by their 7th bout

That's because they rushed him to the title fight with favorable matchups. He still hasn't fought a grappler.

Back