Elections Nikki Haley is done.

Lmfao, incarceration rates, climate change, and democracy are his main issues? Seems like a plant for Rachel Maddow to make her weird face try to smile.

Even if not, why would her and her team be openly showing that plan and gloat about it? Just going to piss of moderates who think they are doing whatever they can to keep Trump from returning and installing Biden again or Haley, both of whom seem perfectly OK with world war 3 and an open border.

That is why the donors are pushing her so hard, she is Hillary Clinton, she is Joe Biden, etc, a corrupt person easily bought and paid for. Both sides benefit from the military industrial complex, the NGOs relocating all these people. The massive state department of unelected bureaucrats who launder our tax money.

This is also important, because it does show that independents are breaking for Trump, and that even Haley with a decent pool of democrats got beat soundly and goes to the point above.

Excellent post as always

Oh' shit, I thought this was tomorrow night.

Double digit victory for Mr. Trump in her home state...damn, that's gotta sting.

GEkoLOtWsAA6rZz
Sad!

Oh' shit, I thought this was tomorrow night.

Double digit victory for Mr. Trump in her home state...damn, that's gotta sting.
Her home state is South Carolina, that one’s next. This was New Hampshire.

edit: actually Nevada comes first apparently (I checked). South Carolina after that.

edit: actually Nevada comes first apparently (I checked). South Carolina after that.

He’s gonna win SC even biglier

He’s gonna win SC even biglier
It’s def possible. If Haley doesn’t carry her home state, then that’s a wrap AFAIC. Not that Trump being the nominee isn’t inevitable anyway.

I stand corrected.

Doubt she stays in for another ass whooping, once her team starts digging into reality.

I stand corrected.

Doubt she stays in for another ass whooping, once her team starts digging into reality.
Will be interesting to see if she drops out before SC or not. I’ll admit I’m curious to see if she can carry her home state.

Will be interesting to see if she drops out before SC or not. I’ll admit I’m curious to see if she can carry her home state.
I think she is curious also.

I think she taps in SC…

Wanna know something sad? I voted for Biden last election. ( yes sad i know ) Here is the even more sad part, I would vote for this chick before i would vote for Trump or Biden again.

Back