Media Nina crying backstage and being much more devastated than Strickland's wife

I only like her when she's out as Nina Daniele.

Oooooh mama

SyChQfM.gif

Sean and Nina are always giving each other the big ups, cause they both get how the game's played in the 6ix and beyond, and their vibe together's just wavy, fam. They're like them coworkers in the same hustle, sharing the good tings and the struggles. Some of y'all in the 6ixdog need to scope out better friends, for real. 🤝🌊

Sean's out here tryna help her level up by serving up that quality content, so she don't have to fall back on that #SexualDeviancy ting to get hers. People switch up their game, and if you can't respect that growth, maybe you ain't fully grown yourself yet, fam. 💯🌱

Sean peeped Nina's grind to get the fighters known to the yute in da 6ix and beyond, but you mans are out here seeing it as flirting, like some gyaldem back in HS who gave you a look one tayum, lolll. Let the woman hustle without the mixup, fam. 🤦‍♂️💼

🐻 💕👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

#JustMyCents
Fucking toronto goof not everyone is ur fam fucking bird #argossuck

Only one crying is post fight concussed DDP.

I will give him a pass though. Strickland shattered his legs and beat the shit out of him.

Bet when you mom told you to look for a fucking job this morning you said 'i do t have a job I'm man of the house!' while you stomped back down to the basement.

Sean and Nina are always giving each other the big ups, cause they both get how the game's played in the 6ix and beyond, and their vibe together's just wavy, fam. They're like them coworkers in the same hustle, sharing the good tings and the struggles. Some of y'all in the 6ixdog need to scope out better friends, for real. 🤝🌊

Sean's out here tryna help her level up by serving up that quality content, so she don't have to fall back on that #SexualDeviancy ting to get hers. People switch up their game, and if you can't respect that growth, maybe you ain't fully grown yourself yet, fam. 💯🌱

Sean peeped Nina's grind to get the fighters known to the yute in da 6ix and beyond, but you mans are out here seeing it as flirting, like some gyaldem back in HS who gave you a look one tayum, lolll. Let the woman hustle without the mixup, fam. 🤦‍♂️💼

🐻 💕👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

#JustMyCents
is this the new Irish Ebonics?

This is what true friendship looks like and Sean might have lost the title but he is still rich with loyal friends, while Mcgregor has snakes like Artem and Ian Garry as "friends".

When in the 8 minute clip is she crying? Im 3 minutes in and they're joking around and stuff.

Fuck off with this clickbait dramatic bullshit.

This is what true friendship looks like and Sean might have lost the title but he is still rich with loyal friends, while Mcgregor has snakes like Artem and Ian Garry as "friends".

Every time i remember Artem's betrayal <DCrying>

Lmao I had no idea her husband was the camera man.

<{anton}>

Does every female reporter use her husband as the camera man? I thought I heard the same about Helen and I think also Karyn Bryant.

Last edited:
Does every female reporter us her husband as the camera man? I thought I heard the same about Helen and I think also Karyn Bryant.

Isn't Helen's husband the schmo?

Last edited:
My complaint as well. Unless there are salty liquid tears, she's not "crying".
Yeah there's no actual crying. Just two friends being sad over a loss but still joke around and shit.

Back