NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buys switch because No More Heroes is getting a sequal

disappointed because it didn't get a sequal a couple years later

fuck me

It’s not even the same game. I was hyped because I loved the Wii version. Then I find out it’s top down, grindy and repetitive. I guess they put this one out to see how much interest there would be for a new one. They could have just ported the older ones.

https://nintendoeverything.com/nekopara-vol-2-out-for-switch-on-february-14/

Available Feb 14, just in time for Valentine's Day

nekopara-vol2-1-656x922.jpg

8F496800-8780-41E9-81D5-77B69551C9EE.jpeg
I know this isn’t official, but I’m waiting for something like the switch portable or a switch mini, where the controllers are fixed in. I don’t want another console but would love to have the switch as an handheld.

View attachment 511605
I know this isn’t official, but I’m waiting for something like the switch portable or a switch mini, where the controllers are fixed in. I don’t want another console but would love to have the switch as an handheld.

I only ever use it as a handheld so if that was $50-$75 cheaper I would have probably picked up that version.

View attachment 511605

its not official. The one currently in development is the Switch pro which is the more powerful verison and the other one is the rumored mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back