Nintendo NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v5: Breath of the Pokemon

I played a game of Fortnite. Definitely gonna take some getting used to but I’m digging it so far. Probably gonna stop by GameStop tomorrow & grab a game.

Loved Nintendo's E3 showing.

BotW 2 won the whole thing for me. Beyond hyped for it. Link's Awakening HD looks better and better each time I see more footage. Astral Chain looks very promising. FE Three Houses will be another stellar JRPG to play. Collection of Mana has my attention. Not to mention a bunch of other games I'm forgetting.

Pokemon Sword/Shield lost my hype when they announced that you won't be able to catch every Pokemon in the games, and won't even be able to transfer the missing ones in from Pokemon Home if they're not in the Galar Pokedex. Absolute bs and another slap in the face of their fans. I'm glad at all the outrage this has brought, since GameFreak is getting called out on all their other crap throughout the years.

God I’m holding out so much hope for a Star Tropics remake.

If it doesn’t happen, one of my life goals is to be able to buy the IP (and a license for Yo-Yo) from them and do it myself. An epic island hopping adventure awaits us all.

They picked to release the same time as Mario Maker 2

Amazing... even under the water where you can't see is done well...

Amazing... even under the water where you can't see is done well...

A lot of spots are pretty clear and different underwater spots have different vegetation as well.
I hope BotW 2 has underwater travel and secrets. Since they are going dark, I need some Lovecraftian underwater temples and "deserted" cities and such.

Someone made this on reddit u/byzantiums
s6grqpu000431.png

And just like that I was sold. Will be buying a switch just for final fantasy 8.

tenor.gif

I bought Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

The game is a lot of fun and reminds you of Symphony of Nights for sure. The controls took a bit of time to get used to but it works well. i do have a pro controller so i am gonna try that in a bit. i just don't want to get to used to it cause i plan on travelling with it.

there are problems with the game so far (mentioned in reviews). The framerate drops while docked at certain points and i've crashed once already. Supposedly if you watch the PS4 version you'll see the game in high def and the switch version won't look very impressive at all but that doesn't bother me because the lower graphics reminds me of SoN. They've already updated the game to fix some issues and they are working hard to resolve it (comnpany has prioritized fixing the Switch version). I am just hoping it doesn't permanently crash and lose all my data in the next week or so.

The article about Nintendo recommends buying this once the patches fix everything so wait till then.

So I'm about to buy my switch.

I know I'm getting Bloodstain but I want two more games to go with.

I kinda want harder games. I do enjoy jrpgs. Just murdered Dragon Quest not too long ago. I'm thinking Civ 6 if it's good on the switch

Got my switch. Found a game onsale for a dollar so I got that lmao. Gonna go out and get games Monday after I have time to research em.

Been playing castle of heart since it was on sale.

If the dock is in sleep mode will it charge the tablet and joycons?

I feel like a turd not knowing this.

Got my switch. Found a game onsale for a dollar so I got that lmao. Gonna go out and get games Monday after I have time to research em.

Been playing castle of heart since it was on sale.

If the dock is in sleep mode will it charge the tablet and joycons?

I feel like a turd not knowing this.
Breath of the Wild.

Back