Nintendo NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v5: Breath of the Pokemon

Splatoon Direct announced for Wednesday, 30mins in length

40-minute livestream from Nintendo tomorrow on winter Switch titles:

We should be getting new Zelda title, release date and lengthy trailer.

Knowing Nintendo, what we'll probably get is Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD ports straight off the WiiU disk for $60.

I'd like to see the new Fire Emblem game but what I want the most is another big Mario game. Odyssey was fantastic and really looking forward to seeing what they do next with him. I wouldn't even mind a sequel like they did with Galaxy. Odyssey has been my favorite Switch game even over Breath of the Wild which I found boring. Bring back the older style Zelda experiences.

We should be getting new Zelda title, release date and lengthy trailer.

Knowing Nintendo, what we'll probably get is Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD ports straight off the WiiU disk for $60.
I’m down tbh

I'd like to see the new Fire Emblem game but what I want the most is another big Mario game. Odyssey was fantastic and really looking forward to seeing what they do next with him. I wouldn't even mind a sequel like they did with Galaxy. Odyssey has been my favorite Switch game even over Breath of the Wild which I found boring. Bring back the older style Zelda experiences.
Odyssey is amazing. I'd say it's a much better game than BotW. Once you finish one Divine Beast in BotW, you've seen everything the game has to offer. I think it's a nice proof of concept for a game, but overall very shallow and repetitive. I hope they expand and really flesh out the formula for the sequel.

Yeah they are having their own 20 minute state of play focused on Japanese third party titles
A man can hope. I know these things are usually a lrt down but Zelda is my favorite series and Breath of the Wild is my favorite game of the last ten years so I'm anxious to see the new one.

Last edited:
If they don't announce Silksong I'm gonna riot

Was show at the Xbox conference a couple of months back , not sure if theres much else to show since then unless Nintendo have a special marketing deal

Back