No Man's Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Finally a next gen game...this is the game that most got my attention at E3...

Developer Commentary

Edit: Added IGN video that gives a lot more details about the game...

Edit: Even more details...

Release date is August 9 in North America and August 10 in Europe.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping this studio delivers on what they were promising. It looks pretty incredible.

alot of games got my attention

but this is one of the top ones for me, for sure

One of this year's highlights IMO.

Hope this game does well, their studio got completely flooded a few months ago, the devs lost everything.

Looking more promising than Star Citizen.

Don't know much about it but it looks amazing.

Sadly no real multiplayer afaik, which makes it lot less appealing for me at least.

If I don't own a PS4 when this drops I will be picking up one just to play this. I was blown away by just that short footage they showed. I can only imagine getting ripped to all bejesus and exploring.

No Man's Sky, Hotline Miami 2 having a level creator and Far Cry 4 are my favorite things I've seen from E3.

No Man's Sky looks awesome, the ability to go from walking around, to flying, to leaving the planet and landing on another is a incredibly cool. I can't wait to buy it.

E3 may have convinced my to finally pick up a next gen system.. May wait for the white PS4 + Destiny bundle in September though.

Is it single player? If so then.... ehhhh I'll think about it.

I briefly glanced through the E3 thread, this was the only one that caught my eye looks interesting. What type of game play is it supposed to be, the videos were mostly just showing off what it can do I think.

Reminds me of Metroid Prime, only with flying. If it's anywhere near as good as it looks I'll buy it.

I briefly glanced through the E3 thread, this was the only one that caught my eye looks interesting. What type of game play is it supposed to be, the videos were mostly just showing off what it can do I think.

Watch the developer video I posted above...he explains some stuff...

This looks very interesting, I don't remember ever seeing anything like it. It's beautiful as well. It's winning E3 for me so far.

Finally a next gen game...this is the game that most got my attention at E3...

[YT]MZO40WBNA60[/YT]

[YT]0APP5WcX8v8[/YT]

seems odd to hear a finally next gen for an indie game. and this was announced at VGX just not for consoles
Their only other games are Joe Danger series

seems odd to hear a finally next gen for an indie game. and this was announced at VGX just not for consoles
Their only other games are Joe Danger series

Thanks for the history lesson...What's your point?

Game looks amazing and I can't wait to play. I don't know what you actually do in it yet but whatever, looks gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back