No mask Dana

Masks aren't to prevent you from getting the rona, it's to prevent you spreading it and you from being judged and yelled at by people. Not a surprise Dana doesnt care

Not disagreeing with that it is just the optics. I am sure everybody in the building has been recently tested but I am sure they have been told to wear masks yet the boss is not leading by example.

from everything that iv'e read, wearing a mask will protect those that already have it, from spreading it...but, if you know for a fact, that you don't have it....what's the need to wear one? given that it doesn't stop you from getting it....not to mention, it's very hard to breathe in those things....I have never worn one, and never will.

You sound like an asshole...I wear a mask in crowds to protect other people especially the elderly who are more susceptible. Not really worried about getting it myself so much.

As for Dana not wearing...probably not big deal because he's tested constantly, but it also sends a bad massage to the viewers.

That is a mask, he actually has a tiny pinhead size cabesa,( picture the shrunken head guy from Beetlejuice.)

He doesnt seem to care much, shakes hands, even if fist bumping only, i guess they feel they are doing ok with their testing, having said that, at least make sure the fighters use them properly, make sure they all wear good ones, N95's instead of the weird facemasks.

For some reason Americans have no issues wearing mandatory eye and ear protection at the gun range but turned wearing a mask when they go buy hot pockets at walmart into politica shit.

Dana is part of Trump's economy reopening "taskforce" so he is probably refusing to wear them in support of Trump's and the republican's idiotic cause.

1) Wearing a mask is to ensure you don't get others sick. Dana is a world class narcissist.

2) As President and the face of the UFC, Dana should be setting an example. Pretending like there isn't a pandemic is the example he is intentionally portraying.

3) Donald Trump opened the first UFC during Covid congratulating Dana. Bet the house the two of them aren't wearing masks for the same reason.

To be clear, I'm glad the UFC is back on air with a closed arena and a testing protocol. They had hiccups with their first outing but it seems to be reasonably safe and organized now. I'm not a doomsday guy who thinks everything everywhere should be closed - I'm a pragmatist and think we should open things slowly with all reasonable precautions, so we can get back to business.

Wearing a mask is the least Dana could do. That is the type of guy he is.

so basically you posted a retarded thoughtless gif because you thought it was funny, and when called out you know you cant rationalize it so you double down with another dumb gif.

No problem. Incredible transparent. Maybe try to not embarrass yourself in the future.

Just because you dont like Dana, that doesn't mean he isn't strong minded/strong willed. Read that sentence very, very slowly, as many times as it takes for you to comprehend it.
you are a totally spoiled retard.

i do what i want , so swallow it.

He was sitting by himself last night for the fight. There was no one anywhere near him, why wear a mask?

Whenever I see Dana in the audience at these more recent events during the Covid era he does not appear to be wearing a mask. Is he concerned that wearing a mask will make him look like a Beta male?
He’s just a tard like his buddy bunker boy!

Whenever I see Dana in the audience at these more recent events during the Covid era he does not appear to be wearing a mask. Is he concerned that wearing a mask will make him look like a Beta male?
Are you suggesting wearing a mask is an alpha move? In my area people walk around outside by themselves with a mask and drive a car alone with a mask.

Where are all the people expecting outbreaks and people dropping dead because Dana wanted to have events. Funny how things just keep on rolling and no issues with this so-called "pandemic".

Dana doesnt seem like a scared pussy chicken little to me. The elders need to protect themselves, or their caregivers need to. Everyone else needs to carry on.

just stop the asskissing

oh, you command me to do something? yes, sir, right now

tenor.gif
You are not able to come up with an intelligent argument i see. You look like the clown in this situation bud.

You sound like an asshole...I wear a mask in crowds to protect other people especially the elderly who are more susceptible. Not really worried about getting it myself so much.

As for Dana not wearing...probably not big deal because he's tested constantly, but it also sends a bad massage to the viewers.
You are a liberal aren't you sir? That's ok, I'm just wondering.

Are u even man?

Because everyone has been tested multiple times

from everything that iv'e read, wearing a mask will protect those that already have it, from spreading it...but, if you know for a fact, that you don't have it....what's the need to wear one? given that it doesn't stop you from getting it....not to mention, it's very hard to breathe in those things....I have never worn one, and never will.

Isn't it required when you go into a store?

Back