No mma/ufc fighter made the Forbes Highest Paid Athletes List for 2024

Conor hasn't even fought yet. He will take home 346.5 billion or half the national gdp of sweden for his fight with chandler. Chandler will make 350.

Who would? Conor hasn't fought. The highest paid athlete other than him is probably Jon Jones but he's been out over a year.
Plus if Jones was to be on the list, he'd probably have to fight 2 or 3 times in a calendar year which isn't happening. Jones has only done 2 fights a year once in the last 10 years.

Conor is the only MMA fighter that'll be on that list period, thanks to Floyd and whiskey. It'll never happen again even for Conor

It might if he fights Jake Paul or something, he should be chasing this sort of fight anyway at this stage

Jake Paul vs Khamzat Chimaev / Derrick Lewis in Abu Dhabi for 200 million each. Let's drive this sport to the next level

Only 3 boxers on that list and people say UFC needs to be like boxing.
There will be more on that list next year. And in higher positions.
Ngannou will make next year's list as well but because of boxing.
Canelos been number 1 before, and he's not the only one.
How many UFC fighters have been #1?

The fact that this isn’t even shocking is sad

There will be more on that list next year. And in higher positions.
Ngannou will make next year's list as well but because of boxing.
Canelos been number 1 before, and he's not the only one.
How many UFC fighters have been #1?
It doesn't matter, boxing pays peanuts for the ones not at the top, and so few even made the list now. Does it matter if 3 UFC guys make this list, but prelim guys are making less than now?

It doesn't matter, boxing pays peanuts for the ones not at the top, and so few even made the list now. Does it matter if 3 UFC guys make this list, but prelim guys are making less than now?
Guys arent making less.
I know of people who fought on boxing cards in god damn Spokane WA, at the regional levels making more than UFC prelims.
Fuck outta here with that nonsense.

Guys arent making less.
I know of people who fought on boxing cards in god damn Spokane WA, at the regional levels making more than UFC prelims.
Fuck outta here with that nonsense.
It doesn't matter what you say, top boxers take the lion share and the rest of the guys under get peanuts. Boxing has a higher percent share of the revenue to its athletes and the headliners are the ones who take it. The fighter pay threads have discussed this to death, if there was a higher split it would model boxing and guys like Conor would get 50M rather than 30M before guys under make 500k each.

The only UFC fighter that can make enough to be on that list is Conor. And that’s if he fights twice during the calendar year, or whatever their “year” is.

Outside of the UFC, if Oil Shieks offered him a ridiculous sum (50M+) to fight whomever in whatever sport. That would put him on there, in the same general position as Fury. But he still owes the UFC 2 fights.

And I don’t care. It has nothing to do with me.

Considering the cut off is 42M, no.
Only from fighting? Probably not even Conor would make it.

UFC President Dana White Signs 7-Year Extension | The Daily Caller

I would not have expected to see any MMA guys on the list. More shocking is that some expect to see MMA pay be comparable to boxing pay which has been around for ages.

Back