No Time will break Gustafsson (Felony Fight)

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

gus_strikeapose_crop.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I'm kind of surprised that the Mauler accepted this fight. Gus is 3-3 in his last 6 and Volkan is 5-1 with 3 savage 1st round KOs. Just because he got stopped by Cormier doesn't mean he won't punch Alexander's face to the back of his head in the very first round. Gus can't take his power and he is years removed from his fighting prime and his heart is no longer in the fighting business. It's an open secret.

Yes Gustafsson is fast and is a good wrestler with good TDs and the range to theoretically stay away from Volkan's power shots. I'm not trying to make out that he is a can. However 31 year-old, 2018, post-DC, post-Rumble, post Jones Gustafsson who will not have fought for 15 months by the 4th of August is simply not sharp enough to avoid No Time's first round blitz. Oezdemir sends Gustasson back to Stockholm to be a family man and manage his nightclub.

I favour Oezdemir too

I think people are really gonna be surprised at how this fight unfolds, no doubt Volkan's been working on his TDD and Gus is not as good of an offensive wrestler as Cormier. Gus is a good boxer but his "defense" is just him ducking his head straight into uppercuts and then running away.

You stated how Gus will win in the beginning of the second paragraph. lol

Volkan is 5-1 with 3 savage 1st round KOs. Just because he got stopped by Cormier doesn't mean he won't punch Alexander's face to the back of his head in the very first round.

Both a poet and a prophet, I'm impressed

TS is dumb.

Ring rust affects people differently, and being as young as 31 isn't gonna affect his ability to fuck Volkan up.

im visioning gus getting the same treatment rumble dished out to him.

Gus is going to wreck him fast and furious vroom death

I'm kind of surprised that the Mauler accepted this fight.

I'm kind of surprised that Volkan accepted this fight. He went from having an almost guaranteed win with Shogun to having an almost guaranteed loss with Gustafsson.

Last edited:
the way Gus doesn't really do anything in the clinch worries me, No Time has found a weird way to exploit the MMA meta where guys just take time off in the clinch and Gus does this. I think Volkan can actually stop him lol but Gus should be a slight favorite.

Easiest fight of Gustafsson's life. Expecting Gus to be a heavy favourite here and for good reason. Oezdemir's defensive wrestling is non-existent.

im visioning gus getting the same treatment rumble dished out to him.
Vision and Gus don't go in the same sentence, except for the expression 'loss of vision of Gus' opponent'

ImpossibleDopeyBats-size_restricted.gif

*Unnoticed

Led to a KO soon after in the same round:
2j3h7yh.jpg

260cvht.jpg

5nuik8.jpg

Another eye poke that led to a KO seconds later:

https://gfycat.com/AlarmingPleasingDodobird

https://gfycat.com/GoodnaturedPaltryKiskadee

Also extended his hand in DC's face many times throughout the fight.

Back