Nobody ever beats anybody

It is my understanding from Sherdog that Lawler, Woodley and Usman only lost the WW title because they got old and broken down. True or False?

Yeah, its prevalent around here sir.

To be fair, Tony was a monster in terms of cardio and durability. His striking was never really something to write home about and when some of us would share that opinion during his insane 12 fight win streak we'd get put on blast.

But to say he never was any good is just ridiculous. You don't win 12 fights in a row by having just cardio and durability.

To be fair, Tony was a monster in terms of cardio and durability. His striking was never really something to write home about and when some of us would share that opinion during his insane 12 fight win streak we'd get put on blast.

But to say he never was any good is just ridiculous. You don't win 12 fights in a row by having just cardio and durability.

You're right.
But you know how these guys are around here sir.

They know everything lol

It is my understanding from Sherdog that Lawler, Woodley and Usman only lost the WW title because they got old and broken down. True or False?

In Sherdogs eyes that's true, but in reality they met their match.

So I have been reading threads/comments for the last few days, and I have come to the conclusion that if you go on a long run you beat a bunch of nobodies.

And if you make it to the title and win...the champ was already sliding.

Translation....you never actually beat anybody.

And while im at it, I think we can all agree that cherry picking is bullshit, unless of course its your guy doing it...SMFH.
"Everybody was The GOAT until they were never any good."
- Kenny Florian

They are the elite of the elites until they lose. By that point, everyone here knew they were never any good and they told us so.

imo Anderson, Cain, Stipe, Usman, Aldo, Bisping, DC, Liddell, Lawler, Penn, Woodley were all past their prime when they were dethroned

<Fedor23>

imo Anderson, Cain, Stipe, Usman, Aldo, Bisping, DC, Liddell, Lawler, Penn, Woodley were all past their prime when they were dethroned

<Fedor23>

Can't tell if you're being a smartass or not but I like you so I'll allow it either way sir lol.

Welcome to Sherdog Lemur.

Everybody sucks.

TS is explaining what happened with MM and the Flyweight division.

Everybody sucked. Every 125er was a jobber who was protected by a jobber weight class.

DJ had to lose to somebody, to spread credibility to the division.
MMAth speaks louder than action on Sherdog. It's easier to read.

They mock MMAth, but just reformulate it to sound like something else.

Welcome to Sherdog Lemur.

Everybody sucks.

TS is explaining what happened with MM and the Flyweight division.

Everybody sucked. Every 125er was a jobber who was protected by a jobber weight class.

DJ had to lose to somebody, to spread credibility to the division.
MMAth speaks louder than action on Sherdog. It's easier to read.

That is a good example sir.

So I have been reading threads/comments for the last few days, and I have come to the conclusion that if you go on a long run you beat a bunch of nobodies.

And if you make it to the title and win...the champ was already sliding.

Translation....you never actually beat anybody.

And while im at it, I think we can all agree that cherry picking is bullshit, unless of course its your guy doing it...SMFH.

I'm the champion of this thread. Beat some weaker threads and you might get a shot at me.

Back